PDA

View Full Version : Memory Sonic

CloneXG
March 2nd, 2011, 23:23
Hey all! I'm planning on remaking my avatar! I'm going to just post him here, just because i can.1141 and as the Title states, I'm going to (try) to make a sonic version. all opinions wanted!

*update* weird glitch with my editor, can't continue work till tomorrow :waiting:

(update 3, fixed can't)

Hypone
March 3rd, 2011, 03:15
Double post, incorrect grammer, and I hope you get the animation done.

CloneXG
March 3rd, 2011, 14:03
sorry, should have done update,I am the worst speller EVER!(I'm serious!) and thank you!

(what did i spell wrong?)

Hypone
March 4th, 2011, 01:05
You should've had an apostrophe in "can't"

Colson
March 5th, 2011, 01:03
*Ahem*
Infractions for both of you. For double-posting and backseat moderating respectively.

Also, what exactly is this? Please post proof so I don't have to lock this for being an empty thread in artwork.

Sky
March 5th, 2011, 01:07
To avoid double posting, you should just use the "Edit Post" button instead.
Double posts merged.

CloneXG
March 6th, 2011, 20:37
Computer broke down, so I have not been able to work on project :(. It would be great if you didn't lock this, but its your call, colson, because it seems your a admin.

Colson
March 6th, 2011, 21:42
Computer broke down, so I have not been able to work on project :(. It would be great if you didn't lock this, but its your call, colson, because it seems your a admin.
How are you posting then? Another computer?
Also, Sky told me your computer was Mac, and that you said Macs don't crash or get viruses.
I lol'd.

CloneXG
March 8th, 2011, 03:11
Well, Macs are not fail proof(or crash proof?) and mine had some sort of bug, it was fixed, but i had to re-download some of my apps(things that you use on a mac, applications?) including Pixen, my editing tool.

Colson
March 9th, 2011, 13:52
some of my apps(things that you use on a mac, applications?)
huurrp durrp

But yeah, I would like to see proof of this soon.

CloneXG
March 9th, 2011, 14:07
Besides trying to be rude, what do you mean?

P.S. I will not be able to work on edit for an even longer time :(

Colson
March 12th, 2011, 00:44
Besides trying to be rude, what do you mean?
I know what an application is. You are acting like I don't know anything at all about Macs. :V

Well, since it's going to take an even longer time, I'll lock this topic. PM once you start working on it and I will unlock.

CloneXG
March 12th, 2011, 03:57
I would rather you not lock this, thank you very much.

EDIT
fixed spaces

Colson
March 12th, 2011, 04:07
Okay, since you want to argue, you can unlock this topic when you make progress and post it.

Please do not argue with other admins and mods.

And also, art topics with nothing in them or picture galleries of images found on the internet will be locked. This rule applies here.