PDA

View Full Version : Phantom-Blade's SRB2 2.1.9 or 2.2 ideas

Phantom-Blade
June 23rd, 2014, 17:19
As you all know that the glow is removed and should be added back in SRB2 and new colours from this thread (http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=39158) and Monster's color ideas (https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/User:Monster_Iestyn/Sandbox#Custom_Skin_Color_Ideas). (And the return of dark blue, and the characters super form colors AND 1.09.4's grey and 2.0's yellow.) New textures/flats, skys, EVERYTHING! I think the colours should be added, Super colours, 2.0's yellow, 1.09.4's grey, and the old Dark Blue should return.

Duon Adventurer
June 23rd, 2014, 21:05
Dude, you posted this on the MB as well, I don't think you should do the same here...

Phantom-Blade
June 24th, 2014, 06:59
Blah blah blah blah blah blah Do not put the same threads up on 2 forums blah blah blah.
Well, that one was locked for being a 2nd suggestions thread so why do I even care if I put up the same thread on the MB and Skybase?

Colby
June 24th, 2014, 16:10
Pretty sure I remember a post on the MB about a year or less back where Mystic said things are removed from SRB2 for a reason, and that 2.0 yellow color pallet was an eyesore in my opinion, the new one for 2.1 is much better by comparison. The textures are something debatable to mention, but with the 2.1 texture patching being as simple as ever, that almost isn't even a problem at all.

As for an actual suggestion, I would just like to see Arid Canyon Zone 2 and Dark City make an official appearance, though with Metal Sonic now in Egg Rock, I could imagine Dark City being scrapped, but that is just my thought, no real evidence to back that claim.

Xkower8181
June 24th, 2014, 20:20
I got idea of C++ coding in SRB2 and be connected with Lua Scripts.

Jasper the Fox
July 1st, 2014, 06:07
make candy

no i'm actually serious make legitimate candy

eating candy increases your speed and makes you more hyper until you burn out from eating too much candy, causing you to crash

when you crash you lose so much speed for a long period of time

your hyper slowly deteriorates so if you don't wanna crash manage your hype dood

what am i doing

Xkower8181
July 1st, 2014, 09:35
make candy

eating candy increases your speed and makes you more hyper until you burn out from eating too much candy, causing you to crash

your hyper slowly deteriorates so if you don't wanna crash manage your hype dood

what am i doing
lol...

Potatosack
July 1st, 2014, 17:34
Well, that one was locked for being a 2nd suggestions thread so why do I even care if I put up the same thread on the MB and Skybase?
Because you didn't bother to put it in the actual suggestions that everyone looks at...?
None of the developers really come here, so its kinda... pointless :T

Phantom-Blade
July 1st, 2014, 22:40
Good point, I wasn't paying attention...

Sky
July 2nd, 2014, 01:31
make candy

what am i doing^this

On a more serious note, if you want to suggest a feature for future versions of SRB2, direct your suggestions over on the official Suggestions topic over on the SRB2MB (https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=30800).