PDA

View Full Version : What kind of games have you been playing?

Colby
July 3rd, 2014, 00:09
Hello all, just wanted to spark a simple discussion in hopes of getting somewhere with it.

I personally have been playing more SRB2 as well as replaying Half-Life 2. I love both games and many more, what have you all been playing?

Jasper the Fox
July 3rd, 2014, 01:14
Mostly games my computer can handle; usually ones back from the 90's to early 2000s. Stuff like Doom, Descent (all three!), System Shock 2... sometimes I can play modern games, but definitely not always.

Whackjood
July 3rd, 2014, 03:24
Lately I've been playing New Super Mario Bros U, Battle Block Theatre and Team Fortress 2. Oh, and SRB2 but that's a given. I plan on getting Transistor and Shovel Knight when I have the money free though.

Lat'
July 3rd, 2014, 06:32
Actuallly, SRB2, Team Fortress 2. I earned Castle Crashers and I have to download it
I also have New Super Mario Bros (because of the hacks)

Critical Dude
July 3rd, 2014, 08:41
Oh lol, there is a thread just like this on the osu! forum. Anyway...
Currently Playing:
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate [3DS] - Epic game but there is no online play >:/
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. [3DS] - Good game, you may as well play it yourself and find out why
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance [3DS] - Epic game with outstanding gameplay mechanics and a very touching story.

Currently stopped playing:
osu! [PC] - I mainly use osu! to chat to others plus I want to "get a life"
Doom 2 online [PC] - I will start playing again soon after I go out more
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds [3DS] - Really couldn't be bothered to complete this game as it was so easy that it got boring.
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [DS but played on the 3DS] - ;_; I had to sell it so that I could get enough money to buy Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.

Xkower8181
July 3rd, 2014, 13:56
I allways play SRB2 but today i played some osu!...

SegTindog
July 3rd, 2014, 18:35
I've been playing more SRB2 but only for the online playing.
Super Mario Bros.X well because it gives me a challenge with its hard levels.
Aliens: Colonial Marines downloaded it for free on Xbox 360 and really had fun through Co-op.
And more and more Happy Wars on the Xbox.

Phantom-Blade
July 3rd, 2014, 21:45
I rarely play Minecraft... And my 3DS...

Naota The Hedgehog
July 8th, 2014, 15:08
I don't think I'm allowed to say what kind of games I've been playing on this forum. There are kids here.

Demnyx Onyxfur
July 8th, 2014, 19:14

7085https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzSI1944Z8fLyIe

7086https://image.miiverse.nintendo.net/a/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYn7YUSZ-w/screenshot
Mario Kart 8. http://ponydom.org/images/smi/ppcute.png

Ors
July 9th, 2014, 08:46
I play platform games and racing games a lot. If they are creative that's a big thing too. (N, SRB2, TrackMania, Minecraft) And I don't usually like the games that don't have any kind of mapping or modding abilities. That's why I asked the creator of "The worlds hardedt game" 1-3 to make a level editor. He said that it could be released some day.

Kods4
July 9th, 2014, 21:12
Jet Set Radio HD, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed, Bit.Trip Runner 2, Battleblock Theater, League of Legends and Final Fantasy IX (summer time is the best time to replay RPGs).

mazefire3609
July 11th, 2014, 23:32
What? What kind of games? What do you mean? Specific video games? Genre? Etc.?

Colby
July 13th, 2014, 18:12
Any games really.