PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart 8 - DLC Ideas

Phantom-Blade
September 2nd, 2014, 12:42
It's time for PB's MK8 Ideas! My ideas is: Sonic, Sonic's car from SAASR(T) (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/89/Sonic_%26_All-Stars_Racing_Transformed_box_artwork.png). Sonic's Car wheels and Sonic glider. Sonic Cup (or Emerald Cup/Ring Cup/Emblem Cup). More Karts and bikes, Wheels, Gliders. E. Gadd (Character) Birdo (Character) Dry Bones (Character) King Boo (Character).
Those are my ideas... I try and think of some more later.

Demnyx Onyxfur
September 2nd, 2014, 22:31
I'd rather get more characters than costumes taking up character slots. They should have made Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach alternate costumes when you select normal Mario/Peach, like they did with Shy Guy and Yoshi.

Lat'
September 3rd, 2014, 13:05
Those DLCs are just here to make Nintendo earn even more money, like the Pokemon Bank o-O
Anyways, the characters and all don't really interrest me, but I'd like even more tracks in the game <3

Phantom-Blade
September 3rd, 2014, 17:35
It's the veriaty mah boi. And the same to you : I do wanna see more tracks added as the DLC.

sethseth6
September 3rd, 2014, 19:53
It would be awesome (or weird) to see Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Silver as dlc............

Demnyx Onyxfur
September 4th, 2014, 01:10
I would love to see Sonic in there, but I'm that one person that wants to see the guy run instead of being in a car.

sethseth6
September 5th, 2014, 02:46
SEGA DO IT NOWfdgfvdsfgrfdvrgvds