PDA

View Full Version : Skybase Gaming: what would you play?

Colby
February 5th, 2015, 14:08
Basically click all that would apply to you in the list (we may also reset the poll later on if we get enough additional game ideas. Because 2.1 netcode is too unstable, we will use 2.0.7 is anything for SRB2. Most games will just be recorded based on the points made each time, and times recorded for games that time applies (Example: Games like Starfox would be point based, games like Sonic Adventure would rely on Times (time trial mode)).

Critical Dude
February 5th, 2015, 20:39
I was informed by one of my old friends not to get SSB4 on either console... *Fiddles with his fingers*

"osu! and SA2/SA2B"
You can have a scoring tournament for osu! and Zonic Topventure Too, in SA2B you can also try a time attack scores comparison.

TaskBarR
February 5th, 2015, 23:19
osu! is a great idea. I actually got a drawing tablet recently. I might go back to the game, haven't played it in a while.

SnowFox
February 6th, 2015, 02:01
I was informed by one of my old friends not to get SSB4 on either console... *Fiddles with his fingers*
I recommend SSB4, but its fine if you dont get it anyway.

But this is the list I have voted
MK8
Smash 4 (both 3DS and WiiU)
Starfox 64 (N64 and 3DS)
Team Fortress 2

Lat'
February 7th, 2015, 12:21
Definetly, Sanicball and TF2.
Anyway, if we do TF2, will it be a kind of competitive match like 6V6?
And also if we play Sanicball, everyone would pick saparh sanic cuz is fun.

Colby
February 10th, 2015, 00:51
Definetly, Sanicball and TF2.
Anyway, if we do TF2, will it be a kind of competitive match like 6V6?
And also if we play Sanicball, everyone would pick saparh sanic cuz is fun.
Since we would be recording for leaderboards, S.Sanic would be banned on regular play, though we would have the occasional "Off the record free play, so we can allow things like that" the "Freeplay" rule will also work for other specific games as well, where certain things not normally allowed will be turned on, in exchange for no record of that session being kept.

Slade
February 10th, 2015, 04:00
I think SRB2 2.1.14 because it's the latest.

KitsuneFreak
February 10th, 2015, 04:01
I think SRB2 2.1.14 because it's the latest.

Keep in mind, newer doesn't always mean better. Which more or less is the reason 2.0.7 is up there instead.

Critical Dude
February 10th, 2015, 22:15
Damn it! You know what I'll get SSB4 (3DS) after the holidays.