PDA

View Full Version : a remake i mean a (new-made)

Xader
February 28th, 2015, 20:13
well im thinking on creatin a remake for srb2 from map01 to map25
a demo of gfz not completed yet is down

Demnyx Onyxfur
February 28th, 2015, 23:06
I know it's no where completed, but Greenflower 1 looks strange to me. All the enemies are gone (except for that one crawla), there are flowers randomly placed where they shouldn't belong, random platforms changed heights, it just doesn't make sense to me. The only thing that comes to my mind right now is "random changes". Again, I understand it's nowhere near complete, but this shouldn't be released as a demo yet. If you're really going to go for this, good luck.

Xader
February 28th, 2015, 23:53
Well, thanks I will give it a shot.

Lat'
March 1st, 2015, 20:46
Eeew... I wasted 1:49.80 of my life trying to figure out why there was a Green Sonic in this level.
More seriously, remaking SRB2's levels is a really bad idea as they are already amazing or total bullshit. The best thing to do is to make your OWN levels.
Like that... weird, green tunnel you teleport in at the end of the level.
Also I don't get why you felt like replacing flowers to unfitting BSZ variants... and even puttins some in the WATER?

Even tough, if you really want to remake SRB2 levels, I wish you ton of luck, but even before starting remaking SRB2 levels, you should really try to get more familiar with the editor you're using (probably DB(2)) and make your own content for which we could give you more feedback. Also it's just me but the simple fact of modyfying levels bothers me, I can't make a level better than it is when sections are already done :/

Xader
March 1st, 2015, 21:52
well thanks lat i think i will start in *evil mod*and sorry for wasting your time and if you open the wad with slade or xwe you will know why the green sonic.