PDA

View Full Version : If you were a Pokémon, what would be your type?

Duon Adventurer
April 21st, 2015, 09:19
Pokémon are awesome creatures aren't they? Think if you could be a Pokémon. What would be your favorite type? If you prefer more than one type, or have a type of your own, tell us about it! Mega-Evolution? Sure! You can list it alongside your types incase the types change.

I would honestly like to be the Normal-Fighting type, and my mega evolution would be the Fire-Flying type.

Lat'
April 21st, 2015, 11:10
Sylveon *cough* I mean a Fairy type, you obviously don't know which one, especially from me.
What? Wearing pink is too girly? Bitches, please! I'M FABULOUS!

Demnyx Onyxfur
April 21st, 2015, 17:23
I would be Electric-Dragon, and my Mega Evolution would be Dark-Dragon. So I need to keep away from Lat. ;p

Lat'
April 21st, 2015, 18:48
I would be Electric-Dragon, and my Mega Evolution would be Dark-Dragon. So I need to keep away from Lat. ;p

...You shouldn't have said this.
Don't worry, this won't hurt at all, dead people cannot feel any pain. :]

Fennekin
May 11th, 2015, 00:30
I'd like to be Fire-Flying, and the Mega Evolution is Electric-Fire. If that makes any sense, of course.

Lat'
May 11th, 2015, 06:41
Pharamp somehow gets the Dragon type while mega evolving (And a magnifiscent haircut), so why not.
On my side, if Sylveon had a mega, I'd say Fairy-Steel to fuck up ths meta. Nah seriously, mega eeveelutions are not gonna happen.