PDA

View Full Version : [Level] Construction Yard

SnowFox
March 1st, 2018, 03:29
An actual map.

This is a one level match map that I made. This level is Construction Yard. Originally the map is from one of my favorite Playstation 1 games, Twisted Metal 4.

This map is one of the maps I've been wanting to make for years. I finally got around to do it since I am a bit more mature and there are new things added to SRB2 that make this possible.

This map began to be made in 2016, but was delayed after I couldn't find any way to get the textures from TM4 but recently continued doing my best with default assets.

I have the textures from TM4, but this version won't have them until SRB2 updates to have flat alignments

Any feedback appreciated. And issues that need fixed I'll fix them asap.

And yes, the amount of eggman monitors is intentional.

Beta 2
Added some textures from Twisted Metal 4.
Added a skybox.
Added 15 Textures. Sounds like alot but really most of those are unused textures that were for the skybox but I found a better way.
Replaced 4 Sounds.
Changed to 1up sound instead of music.
Replaced the ATZ Target object to a custom object that is more fitting for teleports.

Sky
March 1st, 2018, 09:11
Welcome to modifications! Looks like a fun map to play Match in.

Petit The Hedgehog
March 3rd, 2018, 18:41
Medium Sized map, looks fun! I still need to download it tho'

SnowFox
March 8th, 2018, 04:26
Updated to Beta 2.
Added some textures from Twisted Metal 4.
Added a skybox.
Added 15 Textures. Sounds like alot but really most of those are unused textures that were for the skybox but I found a better way.
Replaced 4 Sounds.
Changed to 1up sound instead of music.
Replaced the ATZ Target object to a custom object that is more fitting for teleports.