PDA

View Full Version : What's up with your signature

Basic Bronze Sonic
October 29th, 2020, 08:42
so I recently joined and wanted to check out the general discussion forum but what bamboozles me is the fact that there wasn't a thread for explaining your signature here but on the SRB2 Message Board a person named ClassicNC made a thread about this topic so yeah let's get to the point

My signature starts off with a funny haha and below it is an image showing the horrors of openGL mode on SRB2 v2.2.8 Android

Basic Bronze Sonic
November 3rd, 2020, 09:52
Alright so 5 days later I finally added links to my other accounts and I'll try to do the same for the other websites too.

Basic Bronze Sonic
November 5th, 2020, 09:50
Alright so a bit later I also decided to add a link to my contest thread that's located in the chaos forum but nothing else (geez I better just decide with a signature already)

Basic Bronze Sonic
November 11th, 2020, 06:28
Alright so I unfortunately had to remove the meme because I added a link to a story thread I made but I reached the 500 character limit.
I kept this reply nice and simple because I'm lazy.

Basic Bronze Sonic
December 29th, 2020, 09:50
So I removed my link to my story thread and replaced it with a link to a permanent invite to my discord server that if which I am terrible at running because I don't know how to run discord servers.

Sparcknik
June 4th, 2021, 06:27
Well my current signature is simply a phrase saying that you just enjoy what makes you happy no matter what other people think.

I came up with the idea because I like many games that are considered bad by the vast majority and they always said that I should not like those games because they are bad but I still liked those games no matter how many times they told me that they are bad games

Pss: those games are Shadow The Hedgehog Sonic Cronickles and Sonic Unleashed