PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Which Sonic is better?

mazefire3609
July 4th, 2011, 11:26
You have been waiting for this poll or you didn't expect it! So please answer the poll and tell me what you answered, and after you voted this poll tell me which did you vote or something.

Wind
July 4th, 2011, 18:48
Classic will always own Modern

MetalFighter
July 4th, 2011, 22:11
Gah. Yet again someone makes me decide against different choices that I like.

I've played with Classic Sonic for a long time. So many different games, and I loved them all. Classic Sonic brings so many great memories and that is why I should vote for him.

Now Modern Sonic is pretty new. He has so many different attributes that Classic Sonic does not have, and I've also played many games with him in them. Sonic Colors is a great example of a game that showed Modern Sonic's true colors(lol see what I did there? =P).

Anyways it is very tough to choose between the 2. So I pick both.

Steel Titanium
July 5th, 2011, 00:16
I vote for both.

dage4 EX
July 5th, 2011, 01:38
Both, Classic Sonic came running around for like 5, 6 or 7 years now. Mordern Sonic has also been running for 7 or 8 years.

Hinote
July 7th, 2011, 05:41
Both.. Because both are still Sonic, regardless if they're Classic or Modern, it still is Sonic the Hedgehog.
I don't understand why people debate whether Classic or Modern is better though. I suppose Classic did start it all, I even grew up with it first of all. But modern Sonic is still as awesome as Classic and his games are starting to get a little better in my opinion.

So to me, Classic Sonic started it all and made fun 2D scrolling game and gameplay.
Modern Sonic is still just as fun as a platforming game, with new abilities and such.

mazefire3609
July 7th, 2011, 07:19
Everyone we need more votes! And I needed this to be a sticky thread for a while, so why don't you watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0l7K2JTv5Y&feature=related To make you more interested?

ZNemerald
July 7th, 2011, 09:32
What about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcbZxeUbGys&feature=player_profilepage and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orT1_jSfOcQ&feature=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orT1_jSfOcQ&feature=youtu.be)?

mazefire3609
July 7th, 2011, 18:28
Damn it why can't this thread be a sticky thread? :(

Hypone
July 8th, 2011, 02:56
I chose both. To be honest, Modern Sonic has too many changes and differences. Classic just makes me feel at home.

Classic

1) In my opinion, he is better than the two, but modern sonic makes me debate about that.
2) He has few abilities, but he just feels more...Classic.

Modern

1) I forget which button spins. @_@
2) Way too many upgrades and changes, but that makes him better of the two.

I can't decide. I just chose both to fix it.

CyanakiBlizkana
July 8th, 2011, 03:17
Same thing.... I'm with you, Steel.

Streakster
July 8th, 2011, 03:24
Sonic The Hedgehog will always be the cool blue dude with an additude regardless of what he looks like or has become.

Translation to morons: Both. :awesome:

Steel Titanium
July 8th, 2011, 03:29
Well, I vote for both is because the first game I played was Sonic 1 when I was 4. So you could say I grow up with Sonic in the Genesis days.

mazefire3609
July 8th, 2011, 06:01
Okay so the end of this week I vote for classic sonic all the way because his spin dash is even more powerful to make him faster in Sonic Generations. You saw the Youtube video that classic sonic was in modern stage right? I know he is painfully slow in the modern green hill stage, but the Youtuber was unable to spin dash during 3D of somewhat time because it'll crash the game. That only happened in a demo somehow before, so we don't even might know how to do the same as the Youtuber did. So Classic Sonic looked kinda like 12 years old and I love how he speed boosted in Sonic CD, but Sega didn't add it to Sonic Generations. I don't even know why but someone can answer this one.

worms
July 9th, 2011, 19:07
sonic was better when he had no horrifically bad voice acting

dage4 EX
July 9th, 2011, 22:23
Uh.... this doesn't have to talk about the voice actting

Demnyx Onyxfur
July 9th, 2011, 22:27
Like in Sonic Colors?

SA2 had the best voice actor

mazefire3609
July 9th, 2011, 22:58
This is a poll topic, but my poll would've been better if it was only classic and modern without both.

Doc Scratch
July 11th, 2011, 00:33
Both Sonic the Hedgehogs are equally intolerable.

Mr.Black
July 11th, 2011, 04:24
Both Sonic the Hedgehogs are equally intolerable. Why are they intolerable?

vb64
July 11th, 2011, 19:46
Both are ok :P

Djt3chn0len
September 19th, 2013, 21:50
Im not sure :P. Since Im more used to classic sonic since I grew up on the classic sonic side but after seeing some modern games like sonic unleashed, sonic and the secret rings, and sonic06 (if it didn't have all those bugs and crap). So Im not sure on what to choose :P

Demnyx Onyxfur
September 19th, 2013, 22:38
I can't remember if I've answered in this thread of not, but I'm more used to Classic Sonic and the Modern Sonic in Adventure 1 and 2. So, for me, a little of both.

Kods4
September 20th, 2013, 13:00
Wow, ain't this thread old, Imma answer it anyways.
In my opinion, it's just a design choice. Both are fine in their own matter.

Phantom-Blade
September 24th, 2013, 07:25
And then it's Sonic Generations all over again.

Zhire'El
September 26th, 2013, 02:24
Teamlava's version is waaay better than any of this.