PDA

View Full Version : Cape Cod

a cat
June 17th, 2011, 12:17
This is my new version of Cape Cod. I also included Cape Cod version files.

http://i52.tinypic.com/29e13b9.png
http://i52.tinypic.com/14vsqhf.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/303dxxu.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/21dna68.png

1.0 Link (to big to attach.)
http://www.4shared.com/file/IWw25hV0/CAPECOD5_1.html

With EXES (those who are new to SRB2, still need the above link too.)
http://www.4shared.com/file/0gESrg_A/Cape_Cod_Graduatation.html
You can use high end or low end based on your computer. XSRB2 is low ended and SRB2CB is highended if you have md2s.

Wind
June 17th, 2011, 16:06
Wow, this mod... was really good. I didn't get to play all the levels, but I made it to the middle of Buzzards Bay 2 before XSRB2 crashed on me. SRB2CB doesn't work at all. Anyways, keep up the great work!

This passes the submissions.

Colson
June 20th, 2011, 09:16
Honestly, I can't even see why anyone likes this. It's hideous. Some of the areas in the levels look nice, but the rest are bland and undetailed. The gameplay is also lacking. It's boring. If I were you, I would just scrap this modification and start a small level pack.

Also, the backstory is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. Chips? Seriously?

I do not approve.

<Todo: More elaborate criticism on ways to fix the mod>

Steel Titanium
June 20th, 2011, 22:19
I will try this once my monitor gets fix or when I get a new one.

Wolfy
June 21st, 2011, 20:22
Listen, I don't know what kind of fucking shit you're smoking but this insanity needs to stop. First off, why the hell are there three copies of srb2.srb? What POSSIBLE use could three of them have? And another thing, why is this bundled with SRB2 itself? You'd think that people who want to download a mod for it would already HAVE THE DAMN GAME. Next up, what's with all the bonus stuff? It's just there to consume file space and make our lives hell. Not even fully unzipped is this 430MB. Trailer videos, shitloads of unnecessary MP3s, what's with all this garbage? How much shit did you put in this mod that isn't actually yours either? A 73MB version of supershadow.wad, WHAT KINDA USE COULD THAT POSSIBLY HAVE? Did you shove ANOTHER srb2.srb straight into this mod's ass?
AND AS AN ADDED BONUS:

<<Simsmagic>> what the fuck
<<MonsterIestyn>> The way my controls are set up, I can't really use strafe that well
<<Scizor300>> hi spiritcrusher
<<Chase>> What are your controls?
<<SpiritCrusher>> Hi Scizor300, I'm blind
<<MonsterIestyn>> I use the arrow keys for directional movement/turning
<<SpiritCrusher>> Do you use mouse?
* Spectrum (~Spectrum@cpc1-nmal16-2-0-cust126.croy.cable.virginmedia.com) has joined #srb2fun
<<MonsterIestyn>> No
<<SpiritCrusher>> Start using mouse
<<MonsterIestyn>> Urm, okay then
<<SpiritCrusher>> Takes some getting used, but I switched to mouse myself after playing SRB2 for more than a year
<<MonsterIestyn>> Up till now I've had keyboard-only controls. :S
<<SpiritCrusher>> Holy. Fucking. Shit.
<<SpiritCrusher>> I know why that file is so large
<<SpiritCrusher>> It has video files in it
<<Chase>> ...VIDEO FILES?!
<<Chase>> Why the FUCK does it have video files.
<<Scizor300>> SC, what?
<<MonsterIestyn>> Lol, videos, in SRB2?
<<SpiritCrusher>> Scizor300, you remember A Cat/WEREHOG?
<<SpiritCrusher>> And his Cape Cod mod?
<<Scizor300>> yes
<<SpiritCrusher>> Well, http://srb2skybase.org/mb/showthread.php/441-Sonic-Cape-Cod-V1.0?p=3492#post3492
<<Scizor300>> oh jesus
* Flame (~FireFlame@pool-71-167-1-44.nycmny.fios.verizon.net) quit (Quit: Sometimes those who stay quiet actually seem smarter amongst their group of peers.)
<<ThatWolfGuy>> what the fuck?
<<SpiritCrusher>> The movie files aren't even the big stuff
<<ThatWolfGuy>> retrowind is AgentHack and he's made some relatively good maps
<<ThatWolfGuy>> yet he calls that good?
<<SpiritCrusher>> No, AgentHack has only made shit maps
<<MonsterIestyn>> SC: ...what?
<<MonsterIestyn>> Then what IS the big stuff?
<<ThatWolfGuy>> they were enjoyable, to say the least
<<Scizor300>> >he uses acz and gfz textures with city textures
<<Scizor300>> bahahahahah
<<SpiritCrusher>> There's the SRB2 installation file: 83MB
<<Chase>> Her?
<<MonsterIestyn>> ...what?
<<SpiritCrusher>> Then there's the whole SRB2 installation already set up
* TestDummy (~testdummy@c-98-237-210-44.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) has joined #srb2fun
<<Chase>> herp*
<<SpiritCrusher>> +100MB or something
<<ThatWolfGuy>> ...
<<ThatWolfGuy>> what kind of idiot is he?
<<Chase>> A cat
<<MonsterIestyn>> Wait, so he INCLUDES SRB2 ITSELF WITH THE MOD?
<<SpiritCrusher>> Yes. Twice.
<<MonsterIestyn>> ...twice...
<<ThatWolfGuy>> goddamn it
<<SpiritCrusher>> One archived, one extracted
<<ThatWolfGuy>> .
<<Chase>> 166mb then of it is the SAME stuff
<<Chase>> Twice
<<Scizor300>> holy sweet mother of fuck
<<Scizor300>> that is huge
<<ThatWolfGuy>> I'm an admin there and I let THAT slip through my hands?
<<MonsterIestyn>> That is utterly stupid
<<SpiritCrusher>> Then there's a file called supershadow.wad
<<SpiritCrusher>> +73MB
<<MonsterIestyn>> ...waitwhat?
<<MonsterIestyn>> How's that so big?
<<ThatWolfGuy>> what kind of shit is that guy smoking
<<Chase>> but you know what is funny
<<Chase>> That leaves over 80 mb for actual mod stuff
<<Chase>> Oh nevermind
<<Chase>> What the fuck sc
<<SpiritCrusher>> That file includes a whole copy of srb2.srb with new lumps in it
<<Chase>> 73 for a SINGLE WAD?
<<Chase>> ...
<<Scizor300>> So yeah, how many gigs is that?
<<Chase>> 3 COPIES OF SRB2?
<<SpiritCrusher>> Despite there already BEING srb2.srb
<<SpiritCrusher>> TWICE
<<Chase>> WHAT THE SHIT
* Kikyo sets mode: +b *!*@adsl-75-5-198-206.dsl.snlo01.sbcglobal.net
* Kikyo has kicked Chase from #srb2fun (Too many CAPS, cool down for a bit. (strike 1, 30 second ban))
<<SpiritCrusher>> In fact
<<MonsterIestyn>> ...2 SRB2s, 3 srb2.srbs,
<<Scizor300>> SC, what's the total filesize, again?
<<MonsterIestyn>> How much is the actual mod itself?
<<SpiritCrusher>> That supershadow.wad doesn't even HAVE any added lumps
* Kikyo removes ban on *!*@adsl-75-5-198-206.dsl.snlo01.sbcglobal.net
* Chase (~Chase@adsl-75-5-198-206.dsl.snlo01.sbcglobal.net) has joined #srb2fun
<<Simsmagic>> 259MB
<<SpiritCrusher>> Scizor300, 250MB zipped, 430 unzipped
<<Dusk>> Amazing.
<<Dusk>> Whoever made this deserves a medal
<<SpiritCrusher>> So, as I said
<<SpiritCrusher>> 1. SRB2 installation file
<<ThatWolfGuy>> a cat made it
<<SpiritCrusher>> 2. srb2.srb
<<SpiritCrusher>> 3. srb2.srb AGAIN
<<SpiritCrusher>> That alone makes 226MB
<<MonsterIestyn>> SC, how much is the actual mod itself in MB?
<<Chase>> 3 fucking copies of it
<<Simsmagic>> I will extract this to the "stupid" folder on my desktop
<<SpiritCrusher>> I'm not done yet
<<MonsterIestyn>> Sims: Why even extract it at all?
<<SpiritCrusher>> The next biggest file 60MB
<<SpiritCrusher>> And it's called CAPECOD5
<<Simsmagic>> because I'm going to stream it
<<Simsmagic>> because I hate myself
<<MonsterIestyn>> Oh, never mind then
<<ThatWolfGuy>> sims
<<MonsterIestyn>> SC: ...and what does that file have inside it?
<<SpiritCrusher>> That file includes the actual mod, I think
<<ThatWolfGuy>> don't fucking do it
<<RedEnchilada>> halp, guys
<<MonsterIestyn>> inb4 another srb2.srb
<<RedEnchilada>> I don't know how to specify a server to connect to in TF2
<<ThatWolfGuy>> you don't know what kinda rape is in thee
<<ThatWolfGuy>> *there
<<SpiritCrusher>> With MP3 music and the whole SRB2 asset pack
<<SpiritCrusher>> And tons of maps
<<Scizor300>> what the fuck
<<ThatWolfGuy>> RedEnchilada: open console, connect (ip address)
<<SpiritCrusher>> ANd even more graphics
<<RedEnchilada>> oh, ok
<<MonsterIestyn>> Wait, why is it an EXE mod anyway?
<<Simsmagic>> and xsrb2
<<SpiritCrusher>> Most of which were probably stolen together
<<Simsmagic>> and srb2cb
<<SpiritCrusher>> MonsterIestyn, it's not an EXE mod
<<ThatWolfGuy>> it isn't
<<ThatWolfGuy>> it's in an SFX archive
<<SpiritCrusher>> It's just packaged in a self-extracting archive
<<Simsmagic>> he includes a lot of bonus shit for no reason
* Senku_Niola (~Senku@pool-96-233-67-160.bstnma.fios.verizon.net) has joined #srb2fun
<>RedEnchilada<> ThatWolfGuy: thanks
<<ThatWolfGuy>> it crashes SRB2CB AND XSRB2
<<Simsmagic>> there is literally no reason for him to include some of these things
<<ThatWolfGuy>> no problem
<<MonsterIestyn>> ...good grief, why hasn't anyone informed him of his madness yet?
<<SpiritCrusher>> I wouldn't 2,5xSRB2 bonus shit
<<SpiritCrusher>> *call
<<ThatWolfGuy>> I will.
<<SpiritCrusher>> The rest is more SRB2 files, XSRB2 files and SRB2CB files
<<SpiritCrusher>> And a few character WADs
<<SpiritCrusher>> That makes 402MB
<<Chase>> this guy needs to be slapped
<<RedEnchilada>> wow, when was the last time I played this?
<<SpiritCrusher>> And then there's a folder called Cape Code museum which includes random shit
<<SpiritCrusher>> Fake pokemon cards for Sonic and Tails
<<MonsterIestyn>> Lolwhat?
<<SpiritCrusher>> Some music file relates to Weegee
<<SpiritCrusher>> *related
<<Simsmagic>> he thinks he's hot shit
<<SpiritCrusher>> Two pokemon music tracks
<<Simsmagic>> and that he's god's gift to srb2
<<SpiritCrusher>> And a Carvinal Night remix
<<Chase>> inb4 barrel in the mod
<<SpiritCrusher>> And two "trailer" videos that I'm gonna watch now
<<MonsterIestyn>> ...trailers...
<<MonsterIestyn>> How stupid is that?
<<Scizor300>> inb4 they completely suck
<<RedEnchilada>> ...coaching?
<<RedEnchilada>> what's this?
<<SpiritCrusher>> The trailers are the youtube trailers he uploaded
<<Scizor300>> lol
<<MonsterIestyn>> So basically, A Cat/Werehog has gone off the stupidity scale with this mod of his?
<<ThatWolfGuy>> RedEnchilada: it's a feature of TF2 that isn't really used much
<<ThatWolfGuy>> MonsterIestyn: I'm making a post about this insanity now
<<MonsterIestyn>> Heh
<<Scizor300>> Monster, implying he was on the scale in the first place
<<MonsterIestyn>> Good point
<<SpiritCrusher>> The first level
<<SpiritCrusher>> Is called
<<SpiritCrusher>> THE BEAR BASICS ZONE
<<SpiritCrusher>> Badum-psh
<<Scizor300>> bahahahahaha
<<Simsmagic>> okay fuck streaming I
<<Simsmagic>> m just going to record this
<<MonsterIestyn>> Pun-ished

Next time you wanna post a mod, do it WITHOUT LOSING YOUR FUCKING SANITY.

EDIT: SF94 says: Go die in a fire

Wind
June 21st, 2011, 20:33
Wait, so everyone's mad 'cause there's a whole bunch of shit that comes with this mod? I haven't seen one line in that conversation about the mod's levels.

Oh, and I don't make shit maps. Haters gotta hate I suppose.

SpiritCrusher
June 21st, 2011, 21:28
Wait, so everyone's mad 'cause there's a whole bunch of shit that comes with this mod?
Well, considering I downloaded 250MB to get a whole copy of SRB2 despite already having it, XSRB2 despite already having, SRB2CB despite already having it, the installation EXE of SRB2 despite an installed copy of SRB2 already being in the download, a file called supershadow.wad which is a copypaste of srb2.srb, and a whole folder full of useless unrelated shit, I have all reason to get mad even without playing the mod. Which, I might add, I have done.

I haven't seen one line in that conversation about the mod's levels.
That's because that conversation took place before I started playing the mod. But since you asked for, I'm gonna talk about the levels. Not as much as I usually do, because this mod isn't worth my time and I'm not required to do it, but a bit:

THE BEAR BASICS ZONE. Well yeah. You meant to say bare basics. A bear is an animal. But I don't know, maybe there are bears in Cape Cod, so maybe you made a silly joke instead of a silly spelling mistake. I'm really terribly sorry in that case. The map itself is pretty pointless because it doesn't actually teach you the bare basics of playing SRB2 (and I didn't see any bear basics either). It's just a pretty flat, easy, short and linear stage, not too terrible as the first level of a mod (and it doesn't look too bad), but not very remarkable. I also had no idea why there were spikes out in the open.
Buzzards Bay Zone. You submitted act 1 to the OLDC back when you weren't permanently banned from the SRB2 MB, and it didn't change too much since then. Most of my (and others') points of criticism still stand, so read the reviews again. Oh no wait... You probably didn't even read them the first time, so please yourself a favor and read them now. Opaque water with death pits is still a no-go. (Oh wait, I'm assuming you know what opaque means. t means "you can't see through it". You know, like the water in your map. You can't see the death pit. Oh, and regarding the death pit: There's a huge pit on the beginning that doesn't even kill me.) I also recognize parts of act 2; I probably played it in some older version. It's just as confusing as act 1, but this time, there are some truly beautiful glitches in the first room. I got a perfect bonus on the boss without even trying, so that made me happy. Hint: You shouldn't be able to get PBs on boss levels.
Slime Headquarters Zone. I played and critiqued this one before as well. I still find the conveyor belt staircases hilarious. Oh, and the factory entrance is a total THZ1 ripoff. The boss is ridiculously awful and if you seriously can't figure out why, it doesn't help much if I tell you anyway.
Bolt Gardens Zone. Played and critiqued act 1 (wait, act 4? What the hell?) before as well. The boss doesn't even have a map header, but I'm played through these with the MAP command, so maybe it's not even in the single player rotation.
Rainy Jungle Zone. I played and critiqued act 4 (again?) too. Is there even anything new in this pack. MAP13 is probably unfinished, don't know what it's supposed to be.
Lava Reef Zone. Played and critiqued act 1 in a contest (yawn). Act 2 is surprisingly good, but that's because it's a slightly retextured Magma Core Zone 2, courtesy of Blade. So, not only are terrible mapper yourself, you're also a fucking asshole who steals work from others. Good job at not noticing this when passing the submission, RetroWind.
Glacier Giant Zone Act 2 is actually Melting Glacier, courtesy of Jellybones.
Robotropolis Zone. Cool, something new that is not stolen. I'm not gonna review it though, because it has GFZROCK its outer wall, a crude mix of ACZ and city theming, and the first spring launches me into a death pit minus the death.

Maybe there are maps beyond this, but I've lost my patience by now. The old stuff that I've already seen still sucks ass just like it always did, for reasons I already gave you. The new stuff is either stolen (again, good job!) or barely functional.

Oh, and I don't make shit maps. Haters gotta hate I suppose.
You seem to imply that your maps are interesting enough to attract something like "haters". Well, that's not the case. They're just genuinely bad, and I gave you a lot of reasons for that already. Maybe "shit maps" was a slight overstatement, because they are better than the maps in this pack, but they are pretty bad.

And that's it for now. It's weird enough that I even registered here, considering I always tried to avoid this place.

Wolfy
June 21st, 2011, 21:34
List of shit that's been stolen:
Magma Core Zone act 2(Blade)
Melting Glacier Zone(Jellybones)
supershadow.wad(ugh, SMS)
SF94's Knuckles sprites(well, uh, SF94)
KO.T.E's Level title font?
So far, that's all I've found.

SpiritCrusher
June 21st, 2011, 21:38
supershadow.wad(ugh, SMS)
That's not actually stolen considering the WAD is a copy of srb2.srb with a different name.

I'm also pretty sure the character WADs are mostly stolen, if not all of them.

Colson
June 21st, 2011, 22:04
Apparently, the reason all of this shit gets in here is because Sky is a fucking idiot and hasn't set the permissions correctly so that users can post directly into the releases.

Also, who the hell moved this back after I sent it to the rejected releases?

Wind
June 21st, 2011, 22:26
Also, who the hell moved this back after I sent it to the rejected releases?

Wasn't me, maybe some other admin wanted to see other user's comments on this. The levels aren't terribly bad anyways (I actually enjoyed my play-through), there's just a shitload of useless stuff that comes with this mod.

Sky
June 21st, 2011, 23:40
I made a mistake because I put it back into releases, but with the current pictures and the some of the positive feedback by RetroWind, I didn't want to say that this is entirely rejected. This is what I say towards this:

I don't get why you provided other WADs that are not yours. Otherwise, the levels are pretty excellent, although I've only played the first two levels. I'm leaning towards accepting this, but I also don't understand why you provided the SRB2 installation files. Twice.

Wind
June 22nd, 2011, 02:23
These levels are good enough to be in releases, but that extra stuff needs to go.

A Cat, remove the extra mess and just upload the mod itself and this will be moved back to releases.

a cat
June 22nd, 2011, 14:22
These levels are good enough to be in releases, but that extra stuff needs to go.

A Cat, remove the extra mess and just upload the mod itself and this will be moved back to releases.

About Melting Glacier, that I have permission to use. The S3K (text) graphics are from my friend's mod (got permission). About the music those are files that will be used later on... I just had to make a temp place to store them. I uploaded this file at 11pm at night so I was tired and was off to include so many files. The Magma Core was just an experiment. I completly forgot to remove it. Also BBZ2 works better in SRB2CB. Then the Bear Basics is a joke name. I wanted to include a bear but I ran out of time.

The reason I changed the water to opaque is because the levels did not look right with it.

Expect a update in 24 hours tops.

SpiritCrusher
June 25th, 2011, 09:56
24 hours are long over, bro.

a cat
June 26th, 2011, 00:16
Yeah, I lost track of time and got very busy. So the new version is here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/IWw25hV0/CAPECOD5_1.html

Wind
June 26th, 2011, 01:12
MUCH better. Better than downloading 200mb+ worth of content. I re-played all the levels, and instead of making a giant post of all the bugs in Cape Cod, I'll just show you the pictures I took:

http://wind.srb2skybase.org/images/cape-cod/

a cat
June 26th, 2011, 01:16
How can I fix the problem here? http://wind.srb2skybase.org/images/cape-cod/srb20000.png

Wind
June 26th, 2011, 01:30
Put more hills in the ocean/water to get rid of those nasty graphical errors. That whole area needs a visual improvement, actually.

Steel Titanium
June 26th, 2011, 05:27
Listen, I don't know what kind of fucking shit you're smoking but this insanity needs to stop. First off, why the hell are there three copies of srb2.srb? What POSSIBLE use could three of them have? And another thing, why is this bundled with SRB2 itself? You'd think that people who want to download a mod for it would already HAVE THE DAMN GAME. Next up, what's with all the bonus stuff? It's just there to consume file space and make our lives hell. Not even fully unzipped is this 430MB. Trailer videos, shitloads of unnecessary MP3s, what's with all this garbage? How much shit did you put in this mod that isn't actually yours either? A 73MB version of supershadow.wad, WHAT KINDA USE COULD THAT POSSIBLY HAVE? Did you shove ANOTHER srb2.srb straight into this mod's ass? AND AS AN ADDED BONUS:
what the fuck The way my controls are set up, I can't really use strafe that well hi spiritcrusher What are your controls? Hi Scizor300, I'm blind I use the arrow keys for directional movement/turning Do you use mouse?* Spectrum (~Spectrum@cpc1-nmal16-2-0-cust126.croy.cable.virginmedia.com) has joined #srb2fun No Start using mouse Urm, okay then Takes some getting used, but I switched to mouse myself after playing SRB2 for more than a year Up till now I've had keyboard-only controls. :S Holy. Fucking. Shit. I know why that file is so large It has video files in it ...VIDEO FILES?! Why the FUCK does it have video files. SC, what? Lol, videos, in SRB2? Scizor300, you remember A Cat/WEREHOG? And his Cape Cod mod? yes Well, http://srb2skybase.org/mb/showthread.php/441-Sonic-Cape-Cod-V1.0?p=3492#post3492 oh jesus* Flame (~FireFlame@pool-71-167-1-44.nycmny.fios.verizon.net) quit (Quit: Sometimes those who stay quiet actually seem smarter amongst their group of peers.) what the fuck? The movie files aren't even the big stuff retrowind is AgentHack and he's made some relatively good maps yet he calls that good? No, AgentHack has only made shit maps SC: ...what? Then what IS the big stuff? they were enjoyable, to say the least >he uses acz and gfz textures with city textures bahahahahah There's the SRB2 installation file: 83MB Her? ...what? Then there's the whole SRB2 installation already set up* TestDummy (~testdummy@c-98-237-210-44.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) has joined #srb2fun herp* +100MB or something ... what kind of idiot is he? A cat Wait, so he INCLUDES SRB2 ITSELF WITH THE MOD? Yes. Twice. ...twice... goddamn it One archived, one extracted . 166mb then of it is the SAME stuff Twice holy sweet mother of fuck that is huge I'm an admin there and I let THAT slip through my hands? That is utterly stupid Then there's a file called supershadow.wad +73MB ...waitwhat? How's that so big? what kind of shit is that guy smoking but you know what is funny That leaves over 80 mb for actual mod stuff Oh nevermind What the fuck sc That file includes a whole copy of srb2.srb with new lumps in it 73 for a SINGLE WAD? ... So yeah, how many gigs is that? 3 COPIES OF SRB2? Despite there already BEING srb2.srb TWICE WHAT THE SHIT* Kikyo sets mode: +b *!*@adsl-75-5-198-206.dsl.snlo01.sbcglobal.net* Kikyo has kicked Chase from #srb2fun (Too many CAPS, cool down for a bit. (strike 1, 30 second ban)) In fact ...2 SRB2s, 3 srb2.srbs, SC, what's the total filesize, again? How much is the actual mod itself? That supershadow.wad doesn't even HAVE any added lumps* Kikyo removes ban on *!*@adsl-75-5-198-206.dsl.snlo01.sbcglobal.net* Chase (~Chase@adsl-75-5-198-206.dsl.snlo01.sbcglobal.net) has joined #srb2fun 259MB Scizor300, 250MB zipped, 430 unzipped Amazing. Whoever made this deserves a medal So, as I said 1. SRB2 installation file a cat made it 2. srb2.srb 3. srb2.srb AGAIN That alone makes 226MB SC, how much is the actual mod itself in MB? 3 fucking copies of it I will extract this to the "stupid" folder on my desktop I'm not done yet Sims: Why even extract it at all? The next biggest file 60MB And it's called CAPECOD5 because I'm going to stream it because I hate myself Oh, never mind then sims SC: ...and what does that file have inside it? That file includes the actual mod, I think don't fucking do it halp, guys inb4 another srb2.srb I don't know how to specify a server to connect to in TF2 you don't know what kinda rape is in thee *there With MP3 music and the whole SRB2 asset pack And tons of maps what the fuck RedEnchilada: open console, connect (ip address) ANd even more graphics oh, ok Wait, why is it an EXE mod anyway? and xsrb2 Most of which were probably stolen together and srb2cb MonsterIestyn, it's not an EXE mod it isn't it's in an SFX archive It's just packaged in a self-extracting archive he includes a lot of bonus shit for no reason* Senku_Niola (~Senku@pool-96-233-67-160.bstnma.fios.verizon.net) has joined #srb2funRedEnchilada ThatWolfGuy: thanks it crashes SRB2CB AND XSRB2 there is literally no reason for him to include some of these things no problem ...good grief, why hasn't anyone informed him of his madness yet? I wouldn't 2,5xSRB2 bonus shit *call I will. The rest is more SRB2 files, XSRB2 files and SRB2CB files And a few character WADs That makes 402MB this guy needs to be slapped wow, when was the last time I played this? And then there's a folder called Cape Code museum which includes random shit Fake pokemon cards for Sonic and Tails Lolwhat? Some music file relates to Weegee *related he thinks he's hot shit Two pokemon music tracks and that he's god's gift to srb2 And a Carvinal Night remix inb4 barrel in the mod And two "trailer" videos that I'm gonna watch now ...trailers... How stupid is that? inb4 they completely suck ...coaching? what's this? The trailers are the youtube trailers he uploaded lol So basically, A Cat/Werehog has gone off the stupidity scale with this mod of his? RedEnchilada: it's a feature of TF2 that isn't really used much MonsterIestyn: I'm making a post about this insanity now Heh Monster, implying he was on the scale in the first place Good point The first level Is called THE BEAR BASICS ZONE Badum-psh bahahahahaha okay fuck streaming I m just going to record this Pun-ishedNext time you wanna post a mod, do it WITHOUT LOSING YOUR FUCKING SANITY.EDIT: SF94 says: Go die in a fireOh My god, Why is all of this unneeded stuff in here? Relly a 73mb supershadow.wad, I seen character wads that like 1mb, But why 73mb, A cat, in the next version don't put all this junk. Relly? 3 srb2.srb's. There is no way im downloading a 430mb file. No mod is that big. So in your net version a cat, Make it smaller with the mod and no useless junks. Yes that was pointed out by Wolfy.

chao
June 26th, 2011, 08:05
Um, okay, I'm not chao anymore, I'm sister. Yeah, A cat, I know your friends with Chao but like I said on your forums, why did you steal all the stuff from other people? That's messed up, dude. 0.0'

It looked SO great when it like first came out, but now you took SA2B SRB2 mod thingys Green Hill. The monitors there aren't yours I think. Your "eagle" is just a recolor. Your video has stolen stuff from SF94, SMS, etc, I didn't download the wad because of what everyone said but, WHOA, really, I think someone took too many beers on a dare game, what the heck? Three Srb2.srb, some 73mb Super Shadow? That's not even yours?

Oh, and that's my opinion on this and who ever said the random comment on "Bear basics not even showing you a tutorial of the game," hello, it's not finished. ._.' And another thing, You don't sprite as much and I just want to know where the motobugs came from, last time I saw them. 0.0'

Wind
June 26th, 2011, 15:37
Um, I hope you guys know that all that extra stuff is no longer there. He updated the download link.

Steel Titanium
June 26th, 2011, 17:03
So, it's just the mod itself?

Sky
June 26th, 2011, 19:27
Yeah, it's just the mod. There's no addons included now.

a cat
July 6th, 2011, 00:24
Just a little something to keep you hanging...
http://i54.tinypic.com/28jgxew.png
http://i52.tinypic.com/214qqfq.png
http://i53.tinypic.com/ff8h3c.png
Coming August 2011.

Also a bug fix will be released in a few days.

MetalFighter
July 6th, 2011, 00:49
Just a little something to keep you hanging...
http://i54.tinypic.com/28jgxew.png
http://i52.tinypic.com/214qqfq.png
http://i53.tinypic.com/ff8h3c.png
Coming August 2011.

Also a bug fix will be released in a few days.

Ahhhh reminds me of Starlight Palace.

a cat
July 6th, 2011, 20:35
Update here as promised.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j5epuf

No new levels though.

a cat
August 16th, 2011, 12:17
Just my latest projects...

Coming Late August - Early September?

Potatosack
January 1st, 2013, 21:20
BEAR BASICS: its from pac man world 2

KitsuneFreak
January 1st, 2013, 23:02
BEAR BASICS: its from pac man world 2

Why the hell did you bump this just to say that?
Inb4 Thread gets Locked

Steel Titanium
January 2nd, 2013, 03:21
Locked.