PDA

View Full Version : Ohey

MajinD
July 15th, 2011, 20:04
I registered here before, but suddenly something happened, the whole layout changed, and my account was lost. So I decided to remake it. Anyway...
I'm MajinD, a gamer and long time fan of sonic games (especially the classics). I played SRB2 (and lurked on the SRB2MB) until sometime after 2.0 (when the amount of decent submissions became practically 0), and I started playing stuff like TF2. Recently I noticed SRB2 is getting some decent content back, so I decided to start playing it again. And seeing as wadbase died, I thought I may as well register here. Hope to see you guys in a netgame.

CloneXG
July 15th, 2011, 20:17
Well, uh, hi...

Wolfy
July 18th, 2011, 17:24
welcome! you should probably regret registering now.

CloneXG
July 18th, 2011, 20:05
Dude, what the heck? Why are you being unkind to everyone?

SnowFox
July 18th, 2011, 20:05
Well... Welcome back to skybase...

Demnyx Onyxfur
July 24th, 2011, 19:59
Dude, what the heck? Why are you being unkind to everyone?
Because Wolfy WANTS to be living his life, but instead, he comes here to act like hes better than all of us.

Wolfy
July 26th, 2011, 17:17
Because Wolfy WANTS to be living his life, but instead, he comes here to act like hes better than all of us.
lol, no. Me and Sky are good friends actually. I give him advice about this place. And as a matter of fact, I am living my life, posting on a forum doesn't mean you have no life. I just wish you could get that through your thick skull and move on.