PDA

View Full Version : [Character] MS2.0's port pack

Metal Sonic 2.0
July 7th, 2010, 20:50
I was to lazy to post them all seperatly again so i've put them all together in a pack, if you already downloaded them all before i recomend you download this anyway as I updated eggrobo and tikal(fixed super forms) as well as added the unfinshed and unreleased jet port, inside is also a script that adds them all at once... Im not gonna post any screenshots since you all should have seen them already...

Wads included in this pack are...

Neo Metal Sonic(fixed prefcolor for Single Player)
Neo Metal Sonic - fixed thok(same as above...)
E-102 Gamma
E-101 Beta MK2
Eggrobo(fixed super form)
Tikal(fixed super form)
Jet(unfinshed)
Darkspine Sonic
Darkspine sonic(float)
chip(1-up moniters and signpost wont seem to work...)
sol emeralds(replaces chaos emeralds)
Script that adds all of the above

NOTE: Neo Metal Sonic and the fixed thok version cannot both be used in single player, only one will be selectable for some reason...

Sky
July 7th, 2010, 23:51
Accepted into releases and increased the size limit of zip files.

The reason Neo Metal Sonic and Darkspine Sonic cannot both be selected is because they have the same names. They could all be selectable if you renamed the Darkspine Sonic(float) to something like Darkspine-Float. Same with Neo Metal Sonic.

Metal Sonic 2.0
July 8th, 2010, 00:57
Tried that, dident work(and BTW darkspine and his floating version do both work, neo is the only one with the problem...)

Sky
July 8th, 2010, 13:28
I know why. It's because there are too many characters for the game to display.

Metal Sonic 2.0
July 8th, 2010, 17:36
No, thats not it either, I tried adding 2 other characters after it and they appeared normally, but these were mostly for multiplayer anyway...

a cat
July 8th, 2010, 21:52
You making any new ports? How bout a big the cat or sonia.

Mr.Black
July 8th, 2010, 23:28
Sonia was ported already actually...I found it while browsing someone's 4Shared.
Download is below. (Am I gonna get temp-banned for this?)

a cat
July 8th, 2010, 23:39
No why not post her? I think it is ok. I know recolors are ok here. You see other converted guys right?