Man, it's been, like, 3 years or something, hasn't it? This isn't so much as a "hey, I'm going to be active in the community and actively talk with people!" but instead more of like, "How have things changed as of late? Do people remember me? Or has everyone that does left?"

If you didn't happen to be around for the past 3-4 years, give or take, I'm Hypone. Well, I WAS, I do by several different aliases now. Can't really decide on a single one. As anyone who actually has been around for a while will tell you, I was a very prominent member of the community. So much so, that I was on the Encyclopedia Dramatica page for a good while. Lemme tell you, it was not pretty. I don't know if the map's out of style, but I think I had a little cabin on House23-B? I was friends with the people who made that map, and I pressured them into making me a cabin.
I was also one of the few people who hosted servers, which was pretty big. The Casual room was never the same after I left, I would assume.

Then I left. It was around Christmas 2 years ago, when I received a laptop. I made an account on steam and moved onto new things.
I remember I made a sarcastic thread, shit-talked someone, then got banned maybe a few months ago. Not sure if that's important or not.

Anyway, how have y'all been? Is the community for the game still 20-40 people or has it diminished to just a few veterans?