Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skybase Anime

Level
    I actually like the idea, You practically forgot about me, the idea is actually awesome, nice idea Rex.
    SRB2 Name: Professor-Hedgehog
    SRB2 Server Name: The Professor's Lab
    SRB2 Projects:
    S1RB (Sonic 1 Mod - Reboot)

Level
    I'm not good when it comes to drawing. So I guess I can try out voice acting.

Level
    I agree about the intro being too long, I actually had the idea to make it shorter by 30 seconds, but I forgot to add it to the post.
    Sketches:

brZnpRe.jpg This is Rex for the first sketch. I drew him a bit younger looking than I normally do to accommodate my voice.
    pjmgBbG.jpg ShadowCM. This one looks okay, but it's in no way final.
    8CDr81v.jpgSky. This one looks odd but I just went with it. I went for suits on ShadowCM and Sky. EPIC SKY TIE SPhplsA:dfiuF
    syP67Kp.jpgBasic Spambot design, still working on it.
    8wfivLm.jpgDoctor Zoltan. This guy is the main villain who wants to take over the Skybase and use it for advertising purposes and gain a fortune. He inventted the SpamBots.

Level
    If you need drawings, you know where I am.

Level
    I've got the first few episodes down.

S1 E01 - Welcome To The Skybase! Part 1
    The first episode introduces all of the characters and locations, but they notice the island is slowly falling.
    Basically, at the end, a hooded figure hands over a bag to a mysterious person.

S1 E02 - Welcome To The Skybase! Part 2
    The entire city is trying to figure out the cause of the Skybase's descent. It is revealed that the core of the island, which is a small crystal orb, is now in the possesion of Doctor Zoltan. The members track him down and a big fight ensues.

S1 E03 - WHODUNIT?
    Sky and ShadowCM are troubled by the previous situation. Somebody inside the city had to have stolen the core, meaning a traitor could be among them...

S1 E04 - Eye Of The Storm
    An ominous storm cloud shrouds the entire city. The admins dismiss it as a normal storm, but Rex has other suspicions. The storm is getting more and more dangerous by the passing hours...

S1 E05 - Zoltan's Revenge?
    STC escapes from prison, but is quickly defeated by the other members. However, the STC fake is actually a spambot in disguise. Where is the real STC? Zoltan prepares to strike using his newest weapon...

S1 E06 - Spencer, A Weapon Of Death!?
    The Skybase is in peace for a short time before a huge lightning bolt crashes into town square. The members go to investigate, but get something a little different from what they expected.

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    The character designs and episode ideas look really cool, Rex.
    Also, if we are actually animating something like this, shouldn't we try out making a pilot before we head over to the episodes themselves? Because doing 5 - 10 minutes of fluid animation can take 2-3 months to make, and I say this from personal experience.

*le burp*

dage4 EX Unregistered
    Because all the cool kids are doing it, I might as well put something out there.

Might be an idea used already, but hey at least it isnt sonic with purple hair and a overpowered ability called supercalifragoulicstic yeah thats awesome

Please ignore the bad drawing please

Level
    Perfect. I love how this is going. Having the basic plot down is perfect. Now if possible I'd like a copy of an exact word by work script (which would be best imo if more than 1 person works on it together [aka constant contact between them like skype or some form of IM chat, even a private Skybase chat could work])

I as well am working on rough sketches in flash at the moment; although I would simply love if STC and Kods would work on some art as well, (possibly even Vivid if he chooses to join as well later), maybe you two can remake some of our sketches if you want for now, and you are both more than welcome to toss your own ideas out there (we also welcome other artists who would like to help out), and feel free to split the work amongst yourselves, I'm not going to limit anyone on what they want to do.

As for writing, so far Rex is doing great, and as I said before I'd love it if someone would be willing to back him up on it, especially if Rex chooses to take on Scripts as well, since they will need to be proofread, and revised before a beta copy can be sent to the public.

Voice acting is important as well, and I find it awesome how Steel is getting a jump on that. If you would like to voice act, please speak up, and if you do not, say something as well that way we can try to find a way to get you a "stand in" voice actor asap.

Considering you both posted here (dage and Ghost) I'm adding you to my characters list as of right now.

This progress is great, in fact, I have made the group now, as well as a few topics to keep us organized, be sure to check it out!

Level
    I'll take on scripts. I did plenty of...*COUGH COUGH* FANFICTION before I joined here, so I think I've got the ropes.
    I of course, will be myself. It would be weird for a thirteen year old not to voice a thirteen year old.

Level
    This is actually an nice and interesting idea Rex, This is just a VERY good idea.
    SRB2 Name: Professor-Hedgehog
    SRB2 Server Name: The Professor's Lab
    SRB2 Projects:
    S1RB (Sonic 1 Mod - Reboot)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast