Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for an Epic Sonic game

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by STCPhoton View Post
    No, I don't want Nintencrap, the fact that those springs make up most of the level is sad, Lost Worlds got a 6 on GameTrailers, don't want a sucky game, and last but not least, I want a REAL game.

Sorry, but no thank you.
    Really? It's on an Nintendo console, so that's a bad point for the game? It's the first level. Of course it'll be mostly runny filler. You're using GameTrailers, of all game reviewers, who hates the Sonic franchise the most, to say the game is sucky?

Seriously. Cut. It. Out. Just go away from all Sonic related threads. They are not for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by STCPhoton View Post
    No, I don't want Nintencrap, the fact that those springs make up most of the level is sad, Lost Worlds got a 6 on GameTrailers, don't want a sucky game, and last but not least, I want a REAL game.

Sorry, but no thank you.
    OH YES, I WILL JUDGE THE GAME BY A SINGLE VIDEO AND IT'S RATING WITHOUT PLAYING IT FIRST.
    Well played, sir.
    You do realize that most game reviewers are bias against Sonic, and will give it a bad rating, right? You don't know how good the game is until you play it.

Level
    Two strikes against this thread because of one Sonic game which this thread is not even about anyway, locked unless Sky overrides it.

Level

Post Ideas for an Epic Sonic Game v2

Yeah, Continue our amazing thread from before.

Sonic's gonna need to appeal to more generations than simply little kids, I'll post some stuff from the previous one shortly..

The Void of Interstellar Space and The Wasteland of The Damned
    Level
    If I wanted to play a game that resembles more of a cartoon, I would stick to Wind Waker instead of the crappy story line that Sega is throwing out. I can't take sonic games seriously anymore because it's been downgraded to the story telling of an 6yr old.

Level
    Link to the previous thread that got bullshit locked.
    http://srb2skybase.org/mb/showthread.php?t=1953

The Void of Interstellar Space and The Wasteland of The Damned
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneFreak View Post
    Link to the previous thread that got bullshit locked.
    http://srb2skybase.org/mb/showthread.php?t=1953
    You know that's a very stupid and pointless reason to lock a thread. There is a reason why the thread's title is "Ideas for an Epic Sonic game".

Level
    The points and possible reasons/opinions why and what will be needed to make one help but apparently we cannot have our opinion if they bash sonic on this site.

Level
    Why the other thread got locked
    CM was locking the thread because it was about to cause a shitstorm about Photon because he thinks anything on Nintendo is complete shit, therefore making Sonic Lost World worse than '06 because it's a Nintendo exclusive. This is why I fucking hate people. Almost everyone is the most ignorant person I've ever seen. Sky told him to stop, so deal with it and move on.

I honestly think some sort of co-op Sonic game (Not SRB2, so shush) would be something enjoyable.. Possibly online or something, I dunno.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnyx Onyxwing View Post
    Why the other thread got locked
    CM was locking the thread because it was about to cause a shitstorm about Photon because he thinks anything on Nintendo is complete shit, therefore making Sonic Lost World worse than '06 because it's a Nintendo exclusive. This is why I fucking hate people. Almost everyone is the most ignorant person I've ever seen. Sky told him to stop, so deal with it and move on.

I honestly think some sort of co-op Sonic game (Not SRB2, so shush) would be something enjoyable.. Possibly online or something, I dunno.
    It would be nice to have multiplayer in them for once, Especially like in Generations the Sonic vs Shadow battle.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast