Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official Operation: Requiem Discussion -Non Group

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    I liked your idea Rex until you got in the city with more organization troops, I think the plan is to get away from the organization as out big enemy and make them secondary enemies at best. But I like the reason as to why we could go deeper with the whole planes thing.
    How could planes play a role? I don't understand.

Level
    1. Too late we went farther in the story then this mentions
    2. It was saying how one way is that hearing planes overhead convinced us to go deeper in the cave to avoid detection from the organization.

Level
    Oh okay, so anyone got any ideas for what's gonna happen currently or what?

Level
    I see it like this (just an idea, plus I haven't read any updates for the past 24 hours so bear with me)
    1. Maze and sold discover something due to them being in the crystal/ancient area
    2. Rex & the Knites run into an enemy
    3. SCM and Saito get into a fight
    4. Maze, Soul, Rex, and Knites meet up at an end and hear the commotion from the middle tunnel
    5. Saito & SCM fight and slowly progress to the city and cause a small amount of destruction until Spencer holds Saito back, and Photon holds SCM back.
    (just an idea, nothing is solid)

Level
    Since we are nearing the end of Operation Requiem, I say we start thinking of Crimson Rebellion...

STORY IDEA BAMSHABAM!

3 months after O:R, the group is finally relaxing from being on the field. Then, all of the sudden, at a celebration picnic, Spencer gets a call from the Knites that a strange race is attacking earth, called the Crimson. They take off for the mission as soon as possible, and the Crimsons are slowly coming day by day...

Level
    I'm actually planning on changing the name from Crimson Rebellion depending on how the story plays out.

Unsure when O:R might be ending since it would be rather odd to end it soon unless we've gotten events that can set up Crimson Rebellion which the name is still pending.

Level
    1. Wasn't Crimson rebellion based around TTA (Saito) taking over the world anyway?

2. One small detail I want to do is that during fights and such in places like cities, there should be location damage, which over time all piles up, thus explaining how all the destruction came about. Also, it's way too soon to think about ending O:R it's basically only in Act 2, and the beginning of it at that.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    1. Wasn't Crimson rebellion based around TTA (Saito) taking over the world anyway?

2. One small detail I want to do is that during fights and such in places like cities, there should be location damage, which over time all piles up, thus explaining how all the destruction came about. Also, it's way too soon to think about ending O:R it's basically only in Act 2, and the beginning of it at that.
    That's one of the things CR is, Still thinking of other things to add a stronger plot to it

and yeah, It's WAY too early to end this, We still need things to happen that basically bring upon CR

Level
    Maybe Saito will slowly realize what side he wants to be on, and it's very clear at the end of Operation: Requiem, but he doesn't actually try to take over the world until mid Crimson Rebellion.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Fox View Post
    Maybe Saito will slowly realize what side he wants to be on, and it's very clear at the end of Operation: Requiem, but he doesn't actually try to take over the world until mid Crimson Rebellion.
    Indeed, That's basically what i've been thinking it should be like currently.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast