Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Letting anyone join and do anything they please

Level
    *Sigh*I would do anything to be you or steel right now but to bad for me anyway lets get back on topic.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Good job getting your point across, now your a moderator!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWind View Post
    No,its the truth sonix is a bother and if he ever becomes mod I will kill myself(but I think I can be a good mod.)

- - - Updated - - -

No,its the truth sonix is a bother and if he ever becomes mod I will kill myself(but I think I can be a good mod.)
    Wow
    just wow man your taking things too far
    It's the internet get over it man we will always disagree with things due to many people wanting to have their own opinions about stuff

Level
    I agree with Sonix half the people on this website rage over stupidest things and most of those things have to do with people arguing about different opinions
    which i don't understand and get madly off topic on any thread like if someone were to disagree a tiny bit or say the truth in a mildly rude manor they lash out like raging cat ladies. So i would say to stop this problem if you smell a argument block the two people arguing off the thread and it doesn't matter who started it just block both of the random people who are fighting for pointless shat off the thread :T thats all i gotta say

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Sonix half the people on this website rage over stupidest things and most of those things have to do with people arguing about different opinions
    which i don't understand and get madly off topic on any thread like if someone were to disagree a tiny bit or say the truth in a mildly rude manor they lash out like raging cat ladies. So i would say to stop this problem if you smell a argument block the two people arguing off the thread and it doesn't matter who started it just block both of the random people who are fighting for pointless shat off the thread :T thats all i gotta say

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivid Sniper View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that is pretty stupid. Usually it's not really just because most people have different opinions, it's because SoniX himself has opinions. On most threads I've seen him and him alone abused most of the time.

Level
    Streak, now that you're a moderator make sure someone like Maze Fire doesn't try to start shit because of my opinion ever again.

Level
    Well i'm new on this website and from what i see its usually arguments cause of opinions or just fighting for shit that happend in the past from what i seen.

Level
    That's because people on here are idiots.

Level
    And anyways it's not my site and not my choice im just giving a helpful thought even if its not helpful to you :T.

Level
    Well, if we made this site stricter than it would be kind of idiotic and half of the active users would get infractions until they get banned from the site permanetly.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast