Welcome to the O.F.M.S.T.A.D thread which stands for- the Official Fan Made Sonic Transformation Art Dump thread - now you may be worndering what's the point of this thread so let me explain-
So a little bit ago I made a contest in the chaos forum where the objective is to make the crappiest Sonic OC but I don't want people posting transformations like so and so something Sonic because that's not an Original Character but instead an Original Transformation so I decided to make this thread to make sure no one posts transformations on the chaos contest thread I made this thread where the objective is to make original transformations but just because this thread isn't a contest thread doesn't mean it doesn't have rules.
rules

1. similar to the O.C.S.O.C contest you have to give an image of how it looks but unlike the O.C.S.O.C contest you have to give a description of the Transformation.
2. also similar to the O.C.S.O.C contest if you yourself did not make the transformation then you must give credit where credit is due.
3. once again all the forum rules apply here because this thread is no exception to forum rules so read up on them before you might do something stupid.
4.if there is any religious stuff in your transformation then you must give a warning that looks like this-
warning
there is religious stuff in this transformation
5. be respectful to others so no flaming of any kind.
6. please give an epilepsy warning if there is any flashing lights.
7. no reposting transformations here because spamming is bad.
8 please don't compete with others because this is not a contest.
9. don't even TRY to post super or hyper Sonic because that's the most lazy thing anyone can post here so I'm making it a rule that you can't post super or hyper Sonic here and same thing goes for the sol emeralds.(sorry if it sounds aggressive but I don't want people being lazy with their post )
note- don't worry y'all can post super forms for your Sonic OC's on the O.C.S.O.C contest but be sure to read up on the rules before doing so

SRB2 Message Board release?
this thread is now also on the Message Board
O.F.M.S.T.A.D thread Message Board release

Alright so with the the rules out of the way now we can get to the example.....that I don't have, I'm open for submissions for a transformation example that will be chosen from this thread (wow I really am that lazy) so yeah I will change this section once I've chosen an example but for now...
enjoy the O.F.M.S.T.A.D thread

changelog

-----------changelog-----------
date-2020/11/5- initial release
day one update- added link to new Message Board version of this thread
ANOTHER DAY ONE UPDATE - alright I swear this is the last one... added rule 9
date:2020/11/6- added side note for rule 9