Thread: A Difference Between Coop and Single Player Levels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Level
    I believe that all of the single player levels should be modified to accommodate coop mode. The coop versions of the levels would only appear in a multiplayer game.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Colson View Post
    I believe that all of the single player levels should be modified to accommodate coop mode. The coop versions of the levels would only appear in a multiplayer game.
    I'm pretty sure you could do that. In SRB2, before the 2D mini-boss, there is a teleporter that appears there only in coop. I think that you could use that technique to make entire sections of the level appear only in coop.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
    I'm pretty sure you could do that. In SRB2, before the 2D mini-boss, there is a teleporter that appears there only in coop. I think that you could use that technique to make entire sections of the level appear only in coop.
    The problem with this is that the teleportation gimmick doesn't fit simple levels like Greenflower or Castle Eggman. It would be weird to have teleport sectors in these levels is what I'm really saying. It doesn't really fit the theme of some levels in other words.