Thread: Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
    Sonic Boom is just a spin-off of the main Sonic franchise made by developers in America. Sonic Team is likely over in Japan making something else totally unrelated.
    I still believe the fact that Sonic BOOM is receiving any funds, much less an entire second game is still a huge fault on SEGA as a whole, or at least whatever specific branch/team managed to allow another game like this.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    I still believe the fact that Sonic BOOM is receiving any funds, much less an entire second game is still a huge fault on SEGA as a whole, or at least whatever specific branch/team managed to allow another game like this.
    The Sonic Boom TV show is widely accepted as at least decent and up to pretty awesome. I love it myself. This is likely the reason why we're still seeing Sonic Boom. Also, SEGA could've pitched a deal with Sanzaru that required them to make two games, so they could just being following their contract.

Shattered Crystal, made by the same development team, suffered from lack of good pacing, and it seems like they're trying to fix that. The fact that they've removed the mandatory treasure hunting that plagued Shattered Crystal already makes this 400% better. We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him