Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Young gamers?

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    ~But that sex scene tho...~ The funny thing about God of War is that you need to do the (optional) sex scene if you want to collect all of the red orbs and completely level up (or learn all the new moves). Played it when I was 12 or 13 on the PSP.
    stevenlol.png

I guess you could say it was a 'godly experience'?

Level
    True story, my parents let me buy Grand Theft Auto III for PS2 back when I was like 9 years old. Even then, I kinda had the idea that games like those were 100% fake.

I guess one big part about all this is the parenting. To be honest, parents really shouldn't give their kids games like Call of Duty in this day and age, unless they like to hear their kid screaming over the mic, calling people faggots and whatnot. That is, if their kid is like that. Kinda goes towards what Zhire'El said way back towards the beginning of this thread: If you're a young kid and can't handle games like Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto, then why bother letting them keep on playing? But, in the end, it's really all on the parents; it's their choice what games to buy for their kids.

Also, can't help but think that this is somewhat relevant to this topic...

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by akb778 View Post
    True story, my parents let me buy Grand Theft Auto III for PS2 back when I was like 9 years old. Even then, I kinda had the idea that games like those were 100% fake.

I guess one big part about all this is the parenting. To be honest, parents really shouldn't give their kids games like Call of Duty in this day and age, unless they like to hear their kid screaming over the mic, calling people faggots and whatnot. That is, if their kid is like that. Kinda goes towards what Zhire'El said way back towards the beginning of this thread: If you're a young kid and can't handle games like Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto, then why bother letting them keep on playing? But, in the end, it's really all on the parents; it's their choice what games to buy for their kids.

Also, can't help but think that this is somewhat relevant to this topic...
    Ohohoho!
    I think having an XBox turns kids into brats, just saying...

The Void of Interstellar Space and The Wasteland of The Damned
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    Ohohoho!
    There are kids who have a Playstation and act similar to those who have a Xbox. Then, there is the PC community who have their so called *Master Race* of Aryans which also consist of little kids who act like brats. The Wii U is pretty much undermined for little kids and casuals (though that is not all true).

It doesn't matter what game system you own Rex.The brats are going to follow you anywhere you go and they don't need a mic to bother you. It can be any action that pisses a person off. It may appear that there are more little kids on Xbox seeing how most Youtube vids consist of people trolling them on Xbox.

That is like me saying having a Wii U makes you a little kid or having a PC makes you the superior gamer.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan R15 View Post
    There are kids who have a Playstation and act similar to those who have a Xbox. Then, there is the PC community who have their so called *Master Race* of Aryans which also consist of little kids who act like brats. The Wii U is pretty much undermined for little kids and casuals (though that is not all true).

It doesn't matter what game system you own Rex.The brats are going to follow you anywhere you go and they don't need a mic to bother you. It can be any action that pisses a person off. It may appear that there are more little kids on Xbox seeing how most Youtube vids consist of people trolling them on Xbox.

That is like me saying having a Wii U makes you a little kid or having a PC makes you the superior gamer.
    Except PCs are technically the best console. Don't like something about it? You can replace it. Want to play all console games? Emulate it.
    I think Wii U's are for casual gamers (like me) who prefer fun games, not testosterone fueled shooters (not that there's anything wrong with liking that.)
    I like Playstation because it has a little bit of everything.

The Void of Interstellar Space and The Wasteland of The Damned
    Level
    Except PCs are technically the best console. Don't like something about it? You can replace it. Want to play all console games? Emulate it.
    I think Wii U's are for casual gamers (like me) who prefer fun games, not testosterone fueled shooters (not that there's anything wrong with liking that.)
    I like Playstation because it has a little bit of everything.
    Well yes, but not everything is emulated on the PC and PC is not always the best. It has a lot of flaws that don't appear on other consoles.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Ohohoho!
    ;_; I bought both the Xbox and the Xbox 360 when I was still considered a kid... I'm not a brat!

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    ~But that sex scene tho...~ The funny thing about God of War is that you need to do the (optional) sex scene if you want to collect all of the red orbs and completely level up (or learn all the new moves). Played it when I was 12 or 13 on the PSP.
    Lol, I didn't understand what happened when I was at that age, I thought they were just laughing or something, lol.
    ( Just noticed that I started and ended my sentence with lol)

But yeah, now that I have the collection on my PS3, I revisited those sex scenes, and I gotta say, I really like them.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhire'El View Post
    Lol, I didn't understand what happened when I was at that age, I thought they were just laughing or something, lol.
    I use to have that interpretation too when I was younger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhire'El View Post
    Now that I have the collection on my PS3, I revisited those sex scenes, and I gotta say, I really like them.
    ~Oho!~

Anyway does anyone know the different ages of people who play on Doom 2 online?
    As there's this troll who keeps posting inappropriate stuff and I have a strong feeling that it's a kid (like a very young teenager).

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Critical Dude, people will post inappropriate stuff anywhere. It IS probably a teenager like me who gets a good laugh of saying stupid shit like that. (I don't enjoy that at all, though.)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast