Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your most fondest SRB2 memories?

Level
    Oh my, where do I start?
    I discovered SRB2 when I was about...7 or 8?
    I was amazed by the single player campaign, but I wanted more. Then I discovered a 'Modifications' section on the MB. I clicked it and I was amazed at all the new wads and opportunities I had. This held me over for another year or two, until I figured out how to port forward. I decided to finally try multiplayer.
    And I loved it! Now I could use all of my favorite wads and play levels with other people! It wasn't long before I set up my very own server.
    It was small, with only 5 people. But then I kept hosting, and it got to the point where I had the max players in minutes.
    Then, I found this place by chatting with another player on my server. I joined, and now here I am.
    I also have become fairly good at CTF.

Level
    My first week of srb2 is my fondest moment I met so many great people and had alot of fun. I can't remember all of it because it was so long ago.

Level
    If anyone remembers a player that was always a red Tails named "Blitz the Fox", that was me.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    I have lots of good memories...
    1. When I played this my first time (about 5-6 years ago), I had lots of fun when exploring GFZ1 in 1.09.4. Then I got lost in GFZ2 but that made me found some secret places and I had good feeling. When I finally went to CEZ3, I lost over 20 lives but I was happy about winning the game and my heart pulsed at least 3 times in a second.
    2. 2 years ago I made my first world record (Now I have them VERY much). It was amazing feeling. Even more amazing than beating ERZ2 as Sonic! I wanted to continue and every time I found a new shortcut I had the euphoric feeling that made me make laugh and play at the same time.
    3. Almost a year ago I made Ors Land. Now I think it's quite horrible because the new version of the map-pack is coming soon.

Level
    One of my fondest memories, Playing Tag on GFZ2 on my 2nd day of SRB2. That and constantly getting my ass handed to me, which I'm better at now (unless I'm against someone like Sky, Wind, or someone of equal/better skill)

Level
    I remember when my server used to reach the max [32/32] players in my RP server without no one timing out or c-failing. A lot of people loved my server and what wads I'm used to adding like sonic character wads and no level wads. That has happened only once. I'm hoping that it'll happen once more so I can have such a fun time.

*Purring, Sighs* I wish that would happen every day in 2.0. But since 2.1 came out, I've been hoping to have that same experience once more in 2.1.
    I thank everyone for the kindness, respect, and the love to my server and I. I love you all!

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/blazesparks-derpyhooves/
    ^^^ Please friend me here. ^^^

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Creating socs, experimental map making (discovering how to recreate angled 2D camera sections in a "2D only" sector, without the use of srb2cb), sprite making and CTF.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    1.Playing on a 1.09.4 server with Zim.
    2.Naming Knuckles in 1.09.4 as a Knucklehead becuese of his look.
    3.Having fun in 1.09.4 with silver wad featured telekinesis.
    4.Trying make a character wad.
    And that's my srb2 merories....
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    The best moments are the rare occasions when I actually get 1st place in match with just my keyboard.

And there's also this.

SonicWind is now super.
    No*Aim captured the blue flag.
    The round has ended.
    <STNX*DX> WTF?
    <No*Aim> LOL
    <Bombz> XD
    <SonicWind> RRRRGHRRBWJKSJKFNSK
    <SonicWind> ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12