Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What childhood shows did you watch?

Level

What childhood shows did you watch?

What shows did you watch when you where younger?

Level
    I've watched a ton of stuff, from stuff I still would love to watch today, to stuff that makes me want to murder the younger me.

Loved shows to this day:
    Spongebob Squarepants (1999 - 2003 only!)
    AHH! REAL MONSTERS!
    My life as a teenage robot (Haters gonna hate!)
    Sonic OVA
    Astro boy (I think that was the name of it)
    Code Lyoko
    Digimon Tamers (aka season 3)
    Digimon (season 4? the one with the train based story)
    Inuyasha (spelling?/ technically my first anime aside from the fact that I was half asleep during most of it)

Regretful shows:
    Poke`mon (I'm sure about everyone who is younger then 20 has watched this at least once, liked or not)
    Sonic X (4kids you did it again!)
    Kirby Right back at ya
    Teenage mutant ninja turtles (4kids again)
    Yu-Gi-Oh 4kids ver. (wtf invisible guns?!?!?!)
    (okay, how about I just say every 4kids show is a regret to me, they have ruined a lot of good shows during the Japanese to English translation)

Neutral: Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! (first off, say that 5 times fast, secondly I can't decide rather this is a regret or not, I don't love it anymore, but I don't hate it either)

Many more, I might post later on (once I remember them XD)

Level
    I watched a whoel bunch of shows when I was a kid. Most of these I don't even watch anymore!

• Spongebob Squarepants
    • Power Rangers (pretty much all of them up until Mystic Force or whatever it was called)
    • Codename Kids Next Door
    • Code Lyoko
    • Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
    • Powerpuff Girls (yes, really)
    • Digimon (up until the Tamers series)
    • Sonic X (4kids English version of course)

I know there was a whole lot more than this, but I can't remember them right now.

Level
    1. Power Rangers
    2. Pokemon
    3. Spongebob
    4. DB-Z-GT
    5. Rave Master
    6. Naruto
    7. Zatch Bell
    8. Zoids
    9. Bo.
    10. Sonic X
    11. KirbyR.B.A.Y.
    Various others but ima list later

Level
    Pokemon,
    Sonic X,
    Naruto,
    Powerpuff Girls,
    Ed Edd n' Eddy,
    Johnny Bravo,
    Catdog,
    Rugrats,
    Brandy and Mr. Whiskers,
    Dexter's Labratory,
    Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog,
    Spongebob,
    [Catches breath]
    Anything else I can figure out, I'll post them later. I'm tired to remember all of my shows at this time.

Level
    The good Cartoon Network shows, I remember seeing the last part of the first episode of Sonic X all those years ago.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    Animaniacs.
    ° u °

Level
    All THAT!
    The Amanda Show
    Drake & Josh(Spin off of the amanda show)
    Spongebob Squarepants(Watched every episode until I was 8)
    Danny Phantom
    Sonic X(every episode)
    SATAM
    AOSTH
    Bleach(Some Episodes)
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Sorry about posting this old thread, but here's one of the shows I've ever watched.
    Drake & Josh ( Used to. That's when I was younger )
    Zoey101 ( Only once. I don't watch it very much anymore )
    Spongebob Squarepants( I used to watch it alot over and over again until I found out that it became gay ).
    Danny Phantom
    Fairly Oddparents
    Adventures Of Jimmy Neutron ( That's when I was younger. )
    Ren & Stimpy ( I miss that show )
    The Wild Thornberries ( Only several episodes when I was younger. )
    Kappa Mikey ( Used to watch alot of episodes of it. Somewhat funny as fuck to me. )
    Yakkity Yak ( Okay well, only a little bit. It never came back anymore. )
    Corneil & Bernie ( Used to watch it until it got removed from Nicktoons. I kinda miss that show too. The Jellyfish thing made me laugh one time )
    Brandy & Mr. Whiskers ( Oh dear god I miss that show. ;A; )
    Rugrats ( Used to. That's when I was younger. )
    All Grown Up ( Used to. That's when I was younger. )
    Invader Zim ( The best show on Nicktoons )
    Tak & The Power Of Juju ( When I was like around 9 until stopped watching it. )
    Ed Edd 'n' Eddy ( The best show on Cartoon Network )
    The Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy
    Codename Kids Next Door ( I watched very much of it. Numbah 1's missing swimming trunks just made me laugh until my dad just caught me watching it and removed it from on demand. :< )
    Dexter's laboratory ( That's when I was little. I haven't watched it again for years. )
    The Powerpuff Girls ( Yes, really. My dad prevented me from watching it because he thinks it's too "GIRLY" for me. :< )
    The Jetsons ( Yes. I've used to )
    Scooby Doo - Where are you? ( Used to watch it when I was younger )
    What's new Scooby Doo? ( That's when I was younger )
    Marvelous Adventures Of Flapjack ( When I was around 9 )
    Chowder ( When I was around 10 )
    Adventure Time ( When I was 12 )
    Regular Show ( When I was 12 )
    Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends ( When I was around 6 )
    Courage The Cowardly Dog ( I used to when I was younger. I don't watch it anymore. )
    Teen Titans ( When I was around 5. It's hard for me to remember all episodes but I had a familiarity with watching most of them )
    Samurai Jack ( Only got to watch a few episodes when I was younger. I haven't gotten to watch more again. )
    Mr. Meat Show ( It used to come on Nicktoons. I have never watched it again )
    CatDog ( Loved that show when I was around 8. I haven't gotten a chance to find anymore episodes to watch )
    Johnny Bravo ( Used to watch it once )
    Cat Scratch ( Only like several episodes. Though, when I was around 10 years old. )
    Fanboy & ChumChum ( Used to when I was 12. I first find it funny...And then I find it got weirder. P_P )
    Wayside ( Oh jeezus, THAT show. I used to watch it when I was around 10. I never watched it again )
    Astro Boy ( Only one episode. I didn't get a chance to see more on Adult Swim )
    Super Milk Chan ( Only a few episodes )
    Sonic X ( All episodes )
    Sonic OVA ( When I was 4 years old )
    AoSTH ( When I was around 8 until I've watched it again at around 11 until now I've continued it )
    Sonic Underground ( When I was around 10 )
    Super Mario World Cartoon ( When I was around 9 )
    Super Mario Bros 3 Cartoon ( When I was around 9 )
    Super Mario Bros OVA ( When I was around 9 )
    Ben 10 ( When I was around 8 )
    Robotboy ( When I was around 9 )
    My Gym Partners A Monkey ( Used to when I was around 9 )
    Avatar: The Last Airbender ( When I was around 7 until I've watched all the episodes when I've grown up )
    Dragonball Z ( All episodes )
    Dragonball ( All episodes )
    Dragonball GT ( All episodes. I really did find it sucked very badly after watching ALL of it )
    Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force GO! ( That show is awesome. I first watched it when I was around 9 )
    My Life As A Teenage Robot ( When I was around 7. Everytime I watch it, it makes me feel like playing Super Mario Sunshine for some reason sometimes. )
    Pucca ( Only a few episodes. That's when I was around 10 )
    Magical Doremi ( Only a few episodes from 4Kids )
    Dr. Slump ( When I was around 11. Only seen like around 10 episodes and haven't found anything to watch more episodes. )
    Blue Dragon ( Only a few episodes when I was around 10. I haven't gotten a chance to watch anymore episodes. )
    Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo ( That show was hillarious. I've seen it a few times when it was on Cartoon Network while I was around 6. I'm pretty sure I've felt familiar with watching it. )
    Inuyasha ( When I was 12. I didn't get to see anymore episodes though. )
    Naruto ( Only several episodes that came on Cartoon Network which leaving me remember the name Naruto in my head...Plus, watching Naruto online which I'm on episode 122 )
    Soul Eater ( Yes I've seen it when I was around like 11 years old )
    Tutenstien ( When I was around 10 years old or so. )
    Pokemon ( Yes. That one. )
    Johnny Test ( when I was younger only seen it from Kids WB )
    Pokemon Johto Journeys ( When I was around 10 )
    Pokemon Advanced Battle ( Okay sure. But I haven't watched all episodes either. )
    Pokemon Diamond & Pearl ( When I was around 11 years old )
    Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Galactic battles ( When I was around 11 years old )
    Beyblade ( Used to when I was around 12 )
    Digimon ( Only one episode from Jetex. Never really got to see more episodes again but not interested in watching more ).
    Yu-Gi-Oh! ( Only several episodes. I don't know how good or bad it is yet but it's hard for me to remember the old times I've watched Yu-Gi-Oh! I've also got a small bedsheet of it )
    Shaman King ( When the Earthbound Niconico douga tribute to that show inspired me to watch it when I was around 9 )
    Cybercat Kuro Chan ( I've watched like 50 episodes of it so far and hadn't managed to find & watch anymore episodes left since there was more. That's when I was around 10 )
    Yu Yu Hakusho ( When I was around 11 )
    The Slayers Evolution R ( When I was around 11 )
    Persona 4 The Animation ( When I was 12 )
    Sgt. Frog/Keroro Gunso ( When I was around 10 )
    Mahoujin Guruguru ( I liked that show ever since I've watched Earthbound/MOTHER crossover style of the ending from the niconico douga version when I was around 8 ).
    Shin Chan ( That's when I was around 8 years old. It's very funny but I miss that show from Adult Swim since my parents used to BLOCK the access to TV-14. :< )
    Hashii No Kabii/Kirby Right Back At Ya! ( First when I was around 10 to see the Japanese version of it on youtube. And somewhere around 11 to watch it on 4Kids again. )
    Detective Conan/Case Closed ( That's when I was around 10 years old. I've watched like 13 movies of it and have not ever continued watching that series. I even forgot where/what episode have I left off. )
    Megaman OVA ( When I was around 10 )
    Megaman X - The Day Of Sigma ( When I was around 11 )
    FLCL ( When I was 12 )
    Death Note ( Only one episode when I was around 11...I don't watch it that much anymore. )
    Ninja Nonsense ( When I was 12 )
    One Piece ( I'm pretty sure I've felt familiar with that show from one episode from 4Kids or however I've heard it. This is when I was around 7 )
    Anpanman ( Only several episodes. This was when I was around 11. I don't watch that anymore. )
    Ranma 1/2 ( Okay, well. Only a few episodes. I haven't watched it again. )
    School Rumble ( When I was around 11. I've pretty much watched almost every episode that's dubbed from Funimation and haven't watched it again )
    Spice Wolf ( Only a few episodes when Funimation used to come on my TV as a channel before it got taken off. :< )
    Tsubasa Resevior Chronicle ( Used to watch only just a half of it before Funimation took it off. This is when I was around 11 )
    Baka & Test ( That's when I was around 11. Seen all the episodes on just that show. Not other season than this one )
    Fire Emblem OVA ( Only watched half of it when I was around 10. I don't know what's going on in there anymore. )
    Yeah, that's pretty much childhood shows I've been watching. That is alot of shows I've been watching... O - O
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Not going to go on a huge list. Basically I was a fan of Yugi-Oh and Sonic X. Also Sonic SatAM and AoSTH. Old shows for the win.
    Also loved Spongebob and that stuff. There are loads more, but I can't be bothered to post them all.
    ๖ۣۜThe 1,000,000 Degree ๖ۣۜInferno™

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast