Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skybase Anime

Level

Skybase Anime

Here is an idea thread for a Skybase anime. It may never happen, but hey, we can dream right? Feel free to post episode ideas or just general stuff or opinions.
    I actually came up with a pretty cool intro idea, it includes this song as the main theme:

The intro starts with a plane flying through the sky, with the camera following behind it, the camera zooms out a bit as clouds clear out, revealing a floating utopia, the Skybase. The plane shrinks in the distance and lands on the island.

At 0:17 in the song, the camera zooms in on the floating Skybase, showing ShadowCM and Sky The Destroyer looking over the entire island on tablets while having tea.

At 0:23 the camera pans around the city, showing various users in their everyday lives. Kods4 is making art in a studio with Vivid Sniper, STCPhoton is pulling pranks, TeamLava and his buddies are laughing and eating lunch, Rex is skateboarding, TTA (KitsuneFreak) is relaxing on top of a building, and Jasper is shown with several other members at a park.

At 0:52, robots (spambots) suddenly start falling from the sky. The members quickly run and start fighting them, each using their different skills, and Sky and ShadowCM are blowing them up with matching banhammers.

At 1:08 it shows various 'scenes' from the anime, like Rex freaking out, STC playing poker, ShadowCM doing a derpy dance, and other fun stuff.

Finally they all gather in the city and look up at the sky while the logo appears. 'The Skybase'

What d'ya think? Any other ideas?

Level
    I actually have been working on animating something similar to this, but I have been lacking in the "creativity of story" department. Once I get some more practice in Flash, I might just work on your idea Rex. I also highly encourage other ideas.

Level
    Cool! I might actually start finding music and drawing some stuff for it.

Level
    Ironically I did have STC in mind for the main antagonist of Episode one at my time of planning as well. But if this project is to become reality, we need to work together.

I can be the main animator, along with any other artists who might want to toss in their share of the artwork in this.

Voice acting could be either ourselves, or we could have some rolls played by "stand in" voice actors, under the condition that they are willing to do it.

Since our characters are real people, we must have everyone agree on the story for the most part, especially on what the writer decides to make their character do in the story.

Writers can be basically everyone who is willing to contribute to this, whenever time is avalible.

P.S. As for a name I feel "Skybase Adventures" fits better than "The Skybase"

Level
    I'd love to be an enemy.

Level
    I really DID think of this before, but thinking about it now, I don't know if I'm ready for animating yet...
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Mercernary pls

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    Seems like a very cool idea, would love to contribute on this!
    Also, Skybase Adventures does look like a better name.

*le burp*

Level
    Agreed. I drew up a lot of character sketches last night that I'll upload once I get back from school.
    I just don't know how I'm gonna get TL on board, our agreement might not go that far.

Level
    If TL does not wish to be included then it is not a must, I have a good chunk of characters in mind myself of who can be involved in the series.

A first thought list of characters (from the top of my head)
    Sky
    ShadowCM
    Wind
    Kitsune Freak
    STC
    Rex
    Kods
    Maze
    Demnyx
    TSDude
    Steel
    Streakster
    Tom & Mr. Black (two characters)

NOTE: this is just a list of people off the top of my head, it is no insult if I forgot to add your name for whatever reason. This is just more so that people that do not want to be in it can speak up before it becomes an issue. You are more than welcome to post in this thread if you want to be added or removed from my character list.

- - - - - - - - - -

P.S. once we get enough stuff put together a Group will be made then, for now this is still alpha planning.

- - - - - - - - - -

P.S.S Just listened to the song, and that intro scene sounds pretty kool to match it, aside from some minor tweaks here and there, along with having someone possibly shorten the song by about 30 seconds at the end too, this could work great as an intro scene (I just don't want the intro to take too long)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast