View Poll Results: How much of an SRB2 gamer are you?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I play SRB2 all the time. I host and everything!

15 40.54%
  • I play SRB2 but host only

5 13.51%
  • I play SRB2 but play single player only

9 24.32%
  • I don't like Sonic that much and play SRB2 just to hang out with friends

1 2.70%
  • I play SRB2 sometimes

12 32.43%
  • I never played or heard of SRB2 before.

1 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How much of an SRB2 player are you?

Level
    My answer's pretty much the same as MetalFighter's. Man oh man the hours I spent hosting games of CTF, Tag and all those other game types. It was totally the shiz for me back then, though I never really liked joining, I mostly only hosted. I guess the only real reason why is because I absolutely loathe lag and I much rather prefer using my own custom settings, ect. (Yeah, that totally won't make me sound stuck up) I even remember how there used to be all these clans and everything, and how I always thought they were super special. Anywho, nowadays my intrest in it has decreased alot. I'm not nearly as addicted to it as I once was. Now it's rare if I ever host an occasional CTF or RP server. Who knows though, that could always change.

Level
    I love hosting my server, but other than my faithful players...
    ...Nobody plays anymore.
    So since I am basically bored with hosting coop, I have decided to go out and collect EVERY WAD for 2.0
    It sounds farfetched, I know, but I've been going around and downloading peoples's SRB2 folders on 4Shared to see if they have any good or rare wads. Heck, my SRB2 folder is already a gig and a half big!

Level
    My srb2 folder in total is like 4.5 GBs XD

Level
    How's that?
    What WADS do you have?
    ...Well I DID just start collecting them.

Level
    I think I have over 300 wads, plus my own wads I haven't released yet.

Level
    I started playing SRB2 since May, 2009. Back then, I was constantly playing this game nonstop; always playing CTF, I did some RP once in a while, and everytime I host, I never turn my computer off till the end of the day. But all of that ended when my computer crashed and I started this job that I eventually quit. So now I'm barely online due to me, traveling 1 1/2 miles to the library on a bike just to use a computer, going to school, trying to find a new job, and doing chores before I leave my mom's house. If all of these things didn't happen, I'd always play SRB2 24/7.

- - - Updated - - -

I started playing SRB2 since May, 2009. Back then, I was constantly playing this game nonstop; always playing CTF, I did some RP once in a while, and everytime I host, I never turn my computer off till the end of the day. But all of that ended when my computer crashed and I started this job that I eventually quit. So now I'm barely online due to me, traveling 1 1/2 miles to the library on a bike just to use a computer, going to school, trying to find a new job, and doing chores before I leave my mom's house. If all of these things didn't happen, I'd always play SRB2 24/7.

Level
    I'm slowly beginning to play SRB2 Again but it's just eh..

Level
    I actually built text wad called "friend pass" that would allow me to host a friend only server so no noobs could join, as of now I haven't sent anyone it, but I plan to e-mail people who ask (and if I know them of course)

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    I actually built text wad called "friend pass" that would allow me to host a friend only server so no noobs could join, as of now I haven't sent anyone it, but I plan to e-mail people who ask (and if I know them of course)
    You should probably insert a bunch of SPAM dummy lumps so it won't be easy to remake and join.

k

Level
    I play SRB2 so much that I chose this over SMBX. (Also a popular fangame)
    Coolest kid ever! And probably the only one that knows how to hack Super Mario World.

Server: Golden's Randomized Server - Name because I do something different in SRB2 almost everytime I get on.

Preferred SRB2 Mod: SRB2 Cineblast - for the bots.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast