Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: SRB2 Ported WADs from OLD SRB2!!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2013
    Location
    In France, I believe.
    Posts
    575
    Level
    32
    Oh ok thanks I'm going to P.M. Sky.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2011
    Location
    In Hoodrat Georgia
    Posts
    2,660
    Level
    42
    You could be the next metal sonic 2.0 porting all these wads I can't wait to see more ported.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2010
    Location
    Kokiri Forest
    Posts
    1,081
    Level
    26
    I think you might be doing good on Honey.wad Rainbow Dash. I don't mind Honey.wad being in a rar file because fine by me.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2013
    Location
    In France, I believe.
    Posts
    575
    Level
    32
    I actually watch to convert SuperMysticSonic.wad because it's a full sucess of 1.09.xx version and, like HMS123311, all peoples want to see it.

    I know there is SMSUnleashed20 but, it's not the original SMS.wad.



    Well, I'll update the post soon for screenies of the wad.

    -----The name of the WAD: 1-09-PORTED.wad
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

  5. #15
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2013
    Location
    Elmhurst, IL USA
    Posts
    80
    Level
    6
    I need something to chase me on SRB2 v1.1 and could be a more of a challenge to me.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2020
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    2,323
    Level
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    I actually watch to convert SuperMysticSonic.wad because it's a full sucess of 1.09.xx version and, like HMS123311, all peoples want to see it.

    I know there is SMSUnleashed20 but, it's not the original SMS.wad.



    Well, I'll update the post soon for screenies of the wad.

    -----The name of the WAD: 1-09-PORTED.wad
    Fun Fact: SMSunleashed20 is a leaked beta, but it's not the most current, I have a private beta given to me by SMS himself back in December that has more updates then the one the srb2 public has,I bet there is an even better one that his other beta testers have in their srb2 folders. =P

  7. #17
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2012
    Location
    no
    Posts
    550
    Level
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze_The_Cat_SRB2 View Post
    I need something to chase me on SRB2 v1.1 and could be a more of a challenge to me.
    dl pls

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM
    Fun Fact: SMSunleashed20 is a leaked beta, but it's not the most current, I have a private beta given to me by SMS himself back in December that has more updates then the one the srb2 public has,I bet there is an even better one that his other beta testers have in their srb2 folders. =P


    clipping in walls, running on water and walljump
    yeah, ok



    k

  8. #18
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2020
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    2,323
    Level
    45
    Kinda a bump, so watch out when posting on old topics like this please.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2013
    Location
    In France, I believe.
    Posts
    575
    Level
    32
    Sorry for the super ultra mega whatthefucking bump but the SMS wad is in progress!
    I have fully converted the sprites, and all other things.

    And also you can now resquet your 1.09 wads HERE!
    Just try to give a NON SOCED wad (because it will be long and hard to convert)
    And a FULL WAD (Not like KTEfun or Honey The Cat)
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •