Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Requests, New Features, and More!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorAdorkable View Post
    I love you.
    Unfortunately, our browsers don't love us.

k

Level
    Updates:
    -Merged a few accounts
    -Deleted some accounts with 0 posts and are inactive
    -Chat divided into proper sections
    -Added some vbPlaza features back

Level

Post My Suggestions for the SRB2 Sky Base

-Merge the black home page with the portal and then move the chat box to the portal instead of being all the way at the bottom of the forums section where no one will notice it.

-Change the background of the Sky Base. I think that you should make the Sky Base's new background something like Green Flower Zone's tile texture. Or maybe we could have different backgrounds for different sections of the Sky Base. Like, the spam section uses the giant Robotnik box texture found in Egg Rock Zone (not the monitor box), the home page uses Sapphire Falls' tile textures ect.

-We definitely need some more administrators. I was thinking the new roster could be DoctorAdorkable, myself, and Jasper. I would have mentioned users such as Mr.Black, TysonTH, and Vivid Sniper, but Sky doesn't even want to give them one chance for some reason.

-You know that bar up at the top of your screen that you always see? That needs to be heavily modified. Okay so look, you know how on the blue bar you see tabs that link you to the portal, forum, shop ect.? Did you even notice that big gap of space that comes after it? I was thinking that you could make the SRB2 Sky Base banner a lot larger compared to what it is now, place the banner more in the middle instead of being way of to the left, then place the blue bar at the bottom of it. But instead of keeping the blue bar the way it is now, you should place small tabs up in the right hand corner such as groups, the member list, albums, rules ect. in the blue bar and make those tabs larger so you won't have this huge gap of retarded looking empty space.

-The banner should probably be changed.

-Now here's a really big suggestion. I was thinking that the Sky Base could have its own little section for downloading wads. Like on the blue tab under the banner you would have a tab that says Add-ons and when you click on it, it came up with something that's kind of like my 4shared account (http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/4...l#dir=4N-zlw7H). Lets say you have a folder for 2.0.X add-ons and a folder for 1.09.X add-ons, and in the near future 2.1 add-ons. But in each folder you have sub folders like Characters, Maps and Map Packs, SOCs, Music Mods, Graphic Mods, and Other. I think it would be a great idea to archive SRB2 add-ons on the Sky Base. Especially considering that more people would find them on the Sky Base then on my 4shared account. Also, we'd most likely lack any threads asking where to find wad files.

-The smiles need to be fixed and new smiles should be added

By the way, ShadowCM. Can you PLEASE fix my account? Your merging idea was horrendous.

Level
    As TeamLava said, we need new mods. Not saying I want to be one.
    I probably couldn't handle it.

Here are some great people you should make mods -

-STC, who has lots of experience
    -TeamLava, who has been on the forum for a long time, and is very mature
    -Jasper, who also has been on very long, and is friendly to everyone
    -Vivid Sniper, who isn't afraid to voice his opinion
    -Doctor Adorkable, for reasons TeamLava has already pointed out

Jay is offline Proud sponsor of TysonTH, llc.
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 0%
    Level
    Personally I think Mr. Black should be a moderator. Also, could you at least change skybase's color scheme? Maybe even black and purple. Better yet, a choice like SRB2 Message Boards' "Mr. Nutty" where you can change the color.
    If you feel so empty...
    so used up, so let down...
    If you feel so angry...
    JUST GET UP!!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Also, could you at least change skybase's color scheme? Maybe even black and purple. Better yet, a choice like SRB2 Message Boards' "Mr. Nutty" where you can change the color.
    That would look horrible.

Level
    Fix the Mobile Version's layout. It's so limited, ugly, and probably hasn't been updated since the website was created.

Also, before you get all stressed about how these are so many requests at one time, just remember that some of these don't need an immediate fix and that you should take your time trying to find the proper way to resolve or implement the feature.

k

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Fox View Post
    As TeamLava said, we need new mods. Not saying I want to be one.
    I probably couldn't handle it.

Here are some great people you should make mods -

-STC, who has lots of experience
    -TeamLava, who has been on the forum for a long time, and is very mature
    -Jasper, who also has been on very long, and is friendly to everyone
    -Vivid Sniper, who isn't afraid to voice his opinion
    -Doctor Adorkable, for reasons TeamLava has already pointed out
    STC? A Moderator? Do you seriously think STC would be a good moderator? STC would probably permanently ban someone because they have a My Little Pony Friendship is Magic related profile picture. But that's in the scenario that Sky actually makes him a moderator for whatever reason (probably because he's on crack). As for everyone else you listed, Rex, I highly agree. Although, as I mentioned in my previous post, Sky doesn't want to give Vivid, and also Tyson and Mr.Black one chance because he claims them to be "Too weird!", which is bullshit. Anyways, I think that the admins should be ShadowCM, DoctorAdorkable, myself, and Jasper. As for Mr.Black, Vivid Sniper, and Tyson, I would make them moderators.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamLarva View Post
    STC? A Moderator? Do you seriously think STC would be a good moderator? STC would probably permanently ban someone because they have a My Little Pony Friendship is Magic related profile picture. But that's in the scenario that Sky actually makes him a moderator for whatever reason (probably because he's on crack). As for everyone else you listed, Rex, I highly agree. Although, as I mentioned in my previous post, Sky doesn't want to give Vivid, and also Tyson and Mr.Black one chance because he claims them to be "Too weird!", which is bullshit. Anyways, I think that the admins should be ShadowCM, DoctorAdorkable, myself, and Jasper. As for Mr.Black, Vivid Sniper, and Tyson, I would make them moderators.
    Just because I made a fanfic that you took personally, doesn't mean that I'm going to ban someone for liking it.
    And If I did, I'd ban you first ; ).

But other than that, Rex's lists of mods are good. ( note how I'm not bashing Teamlava but he does to me)

- - - Updated - - -

I dont like the show, but that doesn't mean I'll ban someone for a stupid reason

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by STCPhoton View Post
    Just because I made a fanfic that you took personally, doesn't mean that I'm going to ban someone for liking it.
    And If I did, I'd ban you first ; ).

But other than that, Rex's lists of mods are good. ( note how I'm not bashing Teamlava but he does to me)

- - - Updated - - -

I dont like the show, but that doesn't mean I'll ban someone for a stupid reason
    I didn't take your horrendous writing personal at all, all I did was critique it, but you completely ignored my suggestions and continued on with your unoriginal and unfunny trash. Anyways, I still think that you wouldn't be a good moderator in your current state, you're way too immature. By the way, ShadowCM, I have another suggestion for you. I think that you should allow users to create more than one group.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, ShadowCM. Website discussion has way too many sticky's, and a lot of them are outdated and don't apply anymore. So just delete all of the sticky's that came before your Lottery Pool thread and we'll start fresh from there.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast