Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Requests, New Features, and More!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    Possible wave 3: SuperWind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by STCPhoton View Post
    Truth be told, there aren't spammers OR trolls there to be precise, because most of them are too stupid to get past the random question.
    STC, you're the one that was complaining about the random question and how difficult it is.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamLarva View Post

- - - Updated - - -

STC, you're the one that was complaining about the random question and how difficult it is.

I didn't complain, I just had trouble with it since it's been a long time since I re-registered on the Message Board.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWind View Post
    They're stricked because of all the spammers and trolls due to it being the parent site of srb2 I believe.
    They're what?

k

Level
    Well, so far, most of this is sounding pretty good. I can't wait to see how it'll turn out once everything's been implemented.

Level
    Updates:
    Styles fixed, and possibly more to come
    Wave 2 will be implemented tonight
    Current wave 3 WIP list: SuperWind, DoctorAdorkable
    Shop music item being worked on for the "url" problem, any help is appreciated.

Level
    I honestly think TTA and Mr. Black should be moderators for groups and the Story forum (or maybe all of the Spam forum in general).
    So that way if you're gonna have like 6 moderators they should all have their own job.

k

Level
    Well I think the updates are going well and thanks for considering me to be a staff.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson TH View Post
    I honestly think TTA and Mr. Black should be moderators for groups and the Story forum (or maybe all of the Spam forum in general).
    So that way if you're gonna have like 6 moderators they should all have their own job.
    That idea is perfect, just what I needed. That way we can have general moderators, and ones that specialize in certain areas, Thank you so much for that, I'll organize a list right away.

And also, some bad news, some mods will have to be dropped off since it wouldn't make sense to have 90% of skybase be mods, that would make first off power struggles all around, and also make the rank of mod, "Nothing Special" so The number of mods will have to be limited to 3-4, Sky and I will choose who, and some might just be "specialty mods" again I'm sorry to have to do this, but something had to be done.

Level
    Pretty much, give trusted people permissions to moderate the sections they're most active in. As for the more responsible people, general moderation and in charge of infractions, locking, banning, etc.

k

Level
    All ranks are stripped until further notice.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast