Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Requests, New Features, and More!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson TH View Post
    Pretty much, give trusted people permissions to moderate the sections they're most active in. As for the more responsible people, general moderation and in charge of infractions, locking, banning, etc.
    I think that every moderator should have their own assigned parts of the Sky Base to moderate, but every moderator should also be aloud help out on other sections of the forums when necessary. By the way, ShadowCM. I know you don't quite want to have any other administrators aside from yourself, but I highly recommend that you allow other users to be administrators.

Here's how I would set up everything.

Doctor Adorkable, Jasper the Fox, and Myself (The administrators) - In charge of infracting, locking threads, and banning users

Steel Titanium and Streakster Typhoon - General Moderators

Mr.Black and (???) - In charge of the Story Forums

By the way, do we really need to assign specific moderators to moderate the Spam Forums? They're Spam Forums, you're technically allowed post anything you want in them. Also, that's only seven users out of all of the members that have been active on the Sky Base in the last few weeks if you're counting the yet to be decided partner for Mr.Black (Don't make it Teen Tails Aran please)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    Updates:
    Styles fixed, and possibly more to come
    Wave 2 will be implemented tonight
    Current wave 3 WIP list: SuperWind, DoctorAdorkable
    Shop music item being worked on for the "url" problem, any help is appreciated.
    I said to place the chat box on the portal, not on the top of the Forums section, silly.

Level
    Yeah but, I was mainly concerned about the Story forums since they're always in need of an authority to close the thread or to unlock it.

k

Level
    Hey ShadowCM, can you change the music player so that I can just throw in a link to the video from YouTube and the sound from that will play? The music in the shop is crap.

Level
    I suggest if the old admins of the site are still alive.
    ( I've seen Wind drift around here lately) they should be given their admin status back since they obviously have the experience with it, as to oppose one of our friends just being slapped on as Admins.
    ( I don't want Admin myself, since I don't want a strong grasp on the site.)
    But anyway, keep doing what you're doing.

Level
    It's obvious that everyone is now going mod crazy, but it does not make sense to have all these mods. And for now since this causing so much trouble, deciding on mods will come later, when this situation isn't at a stage of "Gimme admin!"

Level
    Reminds me of SRB2.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWind View Post
    Reminds me of SRB2.
    We already knew this happens in every single forum/game that allows people to be admin & they'll just beg & whine over being an admin. Heck, I don't know how much of a good admin I can be since I never became admin in my life ( Well, maybe you can say something about me attempting to get the Skybase mature from that one thread since I wanted to try and cheer Sky up back then ) but I WOULD be admin, but we already have enough mods for the Skybase here. Streakster, Steel & Teen Tails Aran are already good enough for this. As well as ShadowCM since Sky already gave the skybase to ShadowCM as Sky isn't moderating anymore but still active.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    We already knew this happens in every single forum/game that allows people to be admin & they'll just beg & whine over being an admin. Heck, I don't know how much of a good admin I can be since I never became admin in my life ( Well, maybe you can say something about me attempting to get the Skybase mature from that one thread since I wanted to try and cheer Sky up back then ) but I WOULD be admin, but we already have enough mods for the Skybase here. Streakster, Steel & Teen Tails Aran are already good enough for this. As well as ShadowCM since Sky already gave the skybase to ShadowCM as Sky isn't moderating anymore but still active.
    Kind of makes me wonder what 2010/2011 Sky would do.

k

Level
    Just five everyone admin or mod I think ty?
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWind View Post
    Just five everyone admin or mod I think ty?
    Bro, are you SERIOUS?
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast