Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Getting a few things straight

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamLarva View Post
    You DO realize that Teen Tails Aran was one of the main people trolling in Rex's little tantrum last night, especially considering the logged the entire thing, right? Whatever, at least we have ONE decent moderator. I guess this site can consider itself lucky because if I was moderator, you guys wouldn't be able to flail around your stupidity everywhere, especially YOU, Rex.
    The hell did i do?

Level
    I suppose you pulled the classic act of getting involved. And as for any trolling that takes place, it only affects you if you let it. If it really is trolling, then the goal is to make you angry and provoke a response. Doing so will just make it worse.

The best thing to do is first know if it's actually trolling, or if it's just someone who's stressed out, or if you've simply misunderstood them. If it is trolling, just ignore the person. Most will stop if they don't get a reaction. That, or simply "kill them with kindness": Compliment them, treat them with kindness, ect. It usually throws them off, and will cause them to stop if continued. That and it can result in quite the whimsical response. If said person continues to troll you despite this and will not leave you alone, just inform someone appropriately of it.

This has been DoctorAdorkable's class on trolls. Be sure to come back tomorrow for my class on goblins.

Level
    Yeah TTA pretty much was trolling us by logging it.

Level
    I've been in this forum for a small time and I already see that something is wrong.The main thing is trolling, which is considered bullying and it has consequences to the people that is being bullied.This may not be Rex's case but people can get real bad due to bullying.Hell, I'm bullied for liking sonic games and now I have depression.My point is that trolling, at least on this website shoul be controlled.
    *waits for pizza*

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Fox View Post
    You DO know it's already logged by the site itself anyways right?

Level
    Yeah, Rex, just check the archives.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorAdorkable View Post
    I suppose you pulled the classic act of getting involved. And as for any trolling that takes place, it only affects you if you let it. If it really is trolling, then the goal is to make you angry and provoke a response. Doing so will just make it worse.

The best thing to do is first know if it's actually trolling, or if it's just someone who's stressed out, or if you've simply misunderstood them. If it is trolling, just ignore the person. Most will stop if they don't get a reaction. That, or simply "kill them with kindness": Compliment them, treat them with kindness, ect. It usually throws them off, and will cause them to stop if continued. That and it can result in quite the whimsical response. If said person continues to troll you despite this and will not leave you alone, just inform someone appropriately of it.

This has been DoctorAdorkable's class on trolls. Be sure to come back tomorrow for my class on goblins.
    The thing that you guys fail to realize is that I wasn't even going out of my way to troll Rex in the first place. If you think about it, this entire issue was caused by Rex. Rex is the one who started having little tantrums every time someone criticized him, and eventually started to make a bunch of unnecessary rage threads, which soon caused half of the active members to hate him (Which now sort of includes Mazefire and SuperWind ever since the raid that Rex caused in the chat box).

Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Fox View Post
    I've already stated that in one of my previous posts, Rex. Sky Base members need to stop kicking the dead horse to either increase their post count or make themselves feel more important, because all it does is add worthless clutter to the thread that isn't necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    "This wad is still pretty terrible, Rainbow. She still spin dashes for some reason (MLP FIM characters don't curl up into a ball and spin at a very fast speed by the way), it looks like you edited TailsRE.wad's jump sprites and made them all rainbow colored with no shading for her jump sprites, her super form stance is glitched, Rainbow Dash is white for some reason when she goes super, her life icon is still ruined, her character select picture is still a crappy JPEG image you probably found on Google images, the new hurt sprites are still there looking really 2D, Even though she can change colors most of the colors make her kind of look like crap, and If she has a super form then how come she has her element of harmony on? I thought you became super by obtaining the seven chaos emeralds and not by putting on your element of harmony. So pretty much this version of Rainbow Dash is the same exact thing as the first one you made, which was even worse with a spin jump minus the dumb walking and running animation and sprite choices, the homing attack, and the 2D waiting sprites you replaced the better 3D waiting sprites with. But over all, this remake of a disappointment. I give this garbage a 2.5 out of 10"
    Just because I say garbage, trash, shit, and crap doesn't mean that the criticism isn't good and shouldn't be allowed. I honestly don't see why it's such a problem. Just think about this for a minute, ShadowCM. Wouldn't it be better if they knew the truth about their work instead of thinking that it actually looks good and continue to make their work look crappy? If the creators cared enough about their project then they would take criticism, even if its worded "mean". If they don't listen to criticism, then they're either stubborn, ignorant, or stupid people that can't handle any sort of negative criticism what-so-ever and will use silly excuses to ignore your criticism such as "Well it's MY opinion, so stop bitching at me!" or something like that. Or they overall don't care about their project too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    "Rex, I don't have to make you look stupid. You already are stupid."
    That's not criticism, that's me telling Rex that he was acting like an immature eleven year old child at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ZRockyX View Post
    I've been in this forum for a small time and I already see that something is wrong.The main thing is trolling, which is considered bullying and it has consequences to the people that is being bullied.This may not be Rex's case but people can get real bad due to bullying.Hell, I'm bullied for liking sonic games and now I have depression.My point is that trolling, at least on this website shoul be controlled.
    I'll just assume that you ignored DoctorAdorkable's post overall. But to be honest with you, I have no idea how you could manage to become depressed just because your pears disturb you for taking a liking to some sort of media. I think that you're just overreacting, it's really not difficult to ignore them at all. One thing you definitely shouldn't do is flaunt around your interests constantly. Its so obnoxious, its kind of like "Who the hell cares if you like (X)? Stop flaunting it around like everyone cares!". So what I'm getting at is, don't go around and tell everyone that you like (X) because no one gives a crap and if they're a "bully", then that will just help them find something to bother you about.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperWind View Post
    Yeah, Rex, just check the archives.
    As I previously mentioned to Rex, don't go kicking around the dead horse to increase your post count and feel more important, all it does is fill the thread with worthless and or unnecessary posts that don't contribute anything new or worthwhile to the discussion.

悔い改めクラッシュステッ is offline 悔い改めクラッシュステッ絶望人形の裸の
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Level
    Skybase...drama? Over the recolor kid?

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 悔い改めクラッシュステッ View Post
    Skybase...drama? Over the recolor kid?
    You do realize that most of TeamLavender have made their own unoriginal fan characters too, right?

悔い改めクラッシュステッ is offline 悔い改めクラッシュステッ絶望人形の裸の
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Level
    Liike whom? Because i dont pay attention to them

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast