Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's work together

Level

Let's work together

Lately, and in fact since I first became admin, I've received multiple mixed reviews of how well I am doing; and just like a politician, almost anything that happens bad is automatically my fault. If you all want this website to be better, we need to work together; and giving crazy, and near impossible commands to me isn't helping. We all need to simply talk this out step-by-step, and reach a point to where we can all be happy and continue using the site with ease.

Also, threatening "give me mod/admin or I leave" doesn't help anyone, so don't even ask.

Level
    I don't know if what you are saying here is true but, it's like on some servers, all peoples want to be the admin.... I hate that.

A site isn't supposed to have more than... 10 admins (and it's if the site is famous).
    Personaly, I don't want to be admin but, it can be cool, but I don't want.

POSTED BY SHADOWCM:
    "give me mod/admin or I leave" OH LOL that again remind me the guys in some servers... Anyways, what can we do when we are admin?

We can close thread, ban and some little things like this but, admins = normal members. The administrtators aren't V.I.P. member -_-'

Oh and, how can I help you for " fix " that? I really like the Skybase and I don't want it's down because all members want to be admin, anyways, if the forum is " bad " in that moment, that's their fault, not yours!

(SORRY IF THAT'S UNREADABLE)
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    It's alright R"D"D, I know you are french, and thank you for understanding that having power doesn't make someone special, it's the person who earns the power that deserves to be looked up to that's why I choose my mods carefully. And again, I agree that the number of members reflects the number of people with power needed, we have less then 10 active members at the moment, so 2 mods is more then enough for now.

Level
    Not trying to hate, But one of the mods don't go on a lot and isn't active.

Level
    Are you talking about yourself, or R"D"D?

Level
    Oops, I meant to say is one of the mods don't go on a lot.

Level
    Steel are you talking about adorkable if believe you are and yeah, shadow nice picking out your moderators there there should be a rule when a mod isn't online after 5 days he gets demoted unless he makes a thread or p.m.s the admin he's gonna be gone for a while.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    So, stop talking about that and " let's work together " (NO STUPID REFERENCE WITH THE TITLE OF THE THREAD LOL)
    As I say in my first post, all the members they want to be admin or they leave are just IDIOTS, IDIOTS AND IDIOTS.

Now I don't really know how you want to " fix " that but I'm ready (SKYBASE IS BETTER THAN THE MB, THE MODS ARE "COOL" AND WE DON'T GET BAN FOR... ORTHGRAPH FAULTS XD! THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT IT'S DOWN!!)

Level
    Thank you again R"D"D for keeping us all on topic, why don't we start with more idea's, and less "You did this!" and "He did this!"

Level
    Hmm... yeah why not.

First I think we would say to all " I WANT MOD OR I LEAVE " guys what admin can do. (I mean here: The administrtators aren't V.I.P. member -_-')
    Or it will change absolutely nothing. And after we can do what you want.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast