Thread: Sonic Lost World

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Teen Tails Aran View Post
    Sonic had after images first

Go play Sonic Advance 2 again.
    Maybe you should read my previous post again because I did say sonic had the images just like the Advance/Rush series -.-.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Eh, all they did was recycle.
    Call me a bastard but I still hope that Sonic Excursion rumor is true.
    I wanna see how well Sonic looks on the PS4 and XBone.

Level
    Sorry STC, but Excursion was proven to be a troll rumor that TSSZ debunked. I'm excited about the Wisps coming back, I loved watching Sonic turn into a dark pacman-like creature and gobble everything up.

Level
    God Damnit Sega Wisps...Again?

Afterimages

SMG Like Graphics

Erghhh Sega Why...

Level
    Don't like? Don't play, it's simple Sylpheed. And while other think Wisps are gimmicky...
    I don't, Wisps are fun. I hate all the Sonic fans that believe we need the SAME style over and over and over...
    If they think so, they should go play Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 all day.
    It would get pretty boring, wouldn't it? So why not play Sonic Thr- WHOOPS IT INTRODUCED A NEW GIMMICK SCREW IT.

Level
    I think using color powers again is okay, as long as they possibly change their context. Keeping Wisps as a character (both ingame and plot) would be like keeping Princess Elise in Sonic Unleashed and making her critical in gameplay.

Level
    Plot
    While in pursuit of archnemesis Doctor Eggman, Sonic the Hedgehog travels to a world known as Lost Hex, where he learns Eggman has harnessed the power of a group of native villains known as the Deadly Six. When the Six rebel, however, Sonic and Eggman are forced to work together to stop them for the sake of the planet.
    So eggman is involved in this after all.

Level
    Guys, from thinking about Sonic Lost Worlds and seeing how this one plays out, I don't think the Wisps would make their return to that game if it's not gonna be mainly about the wisps just like Sonic Colors had what it's mainly about but they DID return in Sonic Generations for the consoles, PC & 3DS.

Look at the trailer/pictures and think back from what you see from this game. Did Sonic EVER used the color based wisp powers in this game or even though would he EVER do that in the game in the future? Does it even look like it had something to do with the wisps even for the plot? Only the wisps came from Sonic Colors and their home planet is Planet Wisp. Not the floating planet that's in Sonic Lost Worlds.

The wisps are just always staying at their home planet ever since they've been saved by Sonic. I don't think the guardians would have anything to do with the wisps since they probably don't know them. Nor that Eggman would plan to use the wisps again since his another failure against Sonic from Sonic Colors before he had found Time Eater before Sonic Generations happened. But if the wisps are in this game, why in the hell would they want to be there for?

Pretty sure it looks like the six guardians had nothing to do with the wisps at all but if you THINK that Sonic's new moves looked like a new wisp power think again. You don't see Sonic using a wisp to use his new moves in the trailer because almost every new Sonic game would try something different. If you guys still think this has something to do with the wisps, then how do YOU think that how and when did the guardians know about the wisps and how they find and capture them? Is it really necessary for them to use them to fight against Sonic? Well, there you have it. Tell me what you think.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    The only reason why the wisps came back in SG was due to the stages from SC being one of the playable stages in SG so they had to bring back the wisps.
    But they didn't say wisps they said color powers and that its similar to using wisp powers from SC and maybe they didn't show him using it in the trailer was because they probably wanted to show it later on.

Level
    But Sonic can't use the wisp color powers without using the wisps. If it IS similar to using wisp powers from Sonic Colors in Sonic Lost World then Sonic has no point to use the wisps if he can do wisp powers without them. Or mainly they just mean Sonic's new moves that is without the wisps. Although I don't think that game would be meant to be Sonic Colors 2 if it had not had a very similar plot to the Sonic Colors but if it IS Sonic Colors 2, then it would feel like a sequel to Sonic Colors in some kind of way ( Even if Sonic Generations had came after Sonic Colors ).

But again, using the wisps again are only for Sonic Generations. I'm pretty sure SEGA's doing something different on this game but I love how the Flickies are back but one thing to say is... Sonic 3D Blast X-Treme ( Lol this game isn't really gonna be based off of Sonic 3D Blast either ).
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...