Thread: Sonic Lost World

Level
    Maybe sonic is using color powers without the power of the wisps but the wisps are not going to be in the game so lets get off of that.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    There is no possible way that Sonic can use color powers without the wisps. It's not like he can turn anything into a cube, sucking up everything into him like a void or something like that without a wisp. I think what they mean by Sonic's color power is that Sonic can fly through the air, tear up levels and explode into enemies.

And as for his new moves, Vault over obstacles, free run up and along walls, and sky dive between islands at lightning speed ( Okay I can see that's like Super Mario Galaxy but I had my character that can run at lightning speed before Sonic Lost Worlds could ever be revealed ). Plus we know that the Spin Dash is back. Also I've heard it's gonna have Multiplayer.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    No one said that sonic can use color powers with wisp in this game though, you might as well be saying that sonic has to wear a space suit in order to breath in space even though he has been there many times without one.
    Its a game so the creators can do anything.
    Maybe there's a different source of power that lets him use color powers.

Level
    Maybe but this is what the fans think that what SEGA mean by colors powers: http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideo...5_16x9_620.jpg They think that Sonic needed a color powered wisp nor a wisp power without a wisp to run along the walls which has already been done in around other Sonic games and even though Sonic has even done that before too despite those afterimages from Sonic Advance 2. I think it's really been confusing us the whole time but we don't know more about this game for sure until more info comes out.

Plus the music used in the debut trailer is called: instrumental version of "Cinema" by Benny Benassi. I really wish the trailer would've used Play Hard by David Guetta since Beats By Dre commercial.

Level
    Well that is obviously false info.
    But I also notice how they changed his boosting style, instead of running his spindashes in a ball kinda like Unleashed Wii and PS2 versions.

Level
    I know right? Like Sky said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post

Basically: Less boost to win, more rolling to win.
    Also here's the news on the multiplayer. Plus it reveals the story if you scroll down: http://www.shacknews.com/article/794...tures-detailed

Eggman teams up with Sonic again ( They teamed up against G-Emerl when G-Emerl turned against Eggman in Sonic Advance 3 )...Awwww I thought that Eggman would've been Frieza in this one if the six guardians haven't betrayed him. Then the five/six guardians would've been the Ginyu force ( Lol I know this game isn't really a Dragonball Z ripoff. I'm just acting like this game takes place on Planet Namek because I was joking about comparing the characters of this plot to the Dragonball Z plot since Namek )...

Level
    inb4 Mario's playable

Level
    I see it has special stages, I hope its totally different and not based off of an earlier sonic game.

Level
    Uhhh...This is mainly a Sonic game. Not a Sonic & Mario game. Unless if Mario somehow managed to get in Sonic's universe but just because SEGA & Nintendo are working together on this game doesn't mean Mario would appear on Sonic's Adventures ( 2 if Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Winter Games DS story mode & At The London Olympic Games 3DS story mode counts ). Unless if it is another Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games game again.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    Uhhh...This is mainly a Sonic game. Not a Sonic & Mario game. Unless if Mario somehow managed to get in Sonic's universe but just because SEGA & Nintendo are working together on this game doesn't mean Mario would appear on Sonic's Adventures ( 2 if Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Winter Games DS story mode & At The London Olympic Games 3DS story mode counts ). Unless if it is another Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games game again.
    Well, It's meant as a joke.