Thread: Sonic Lost World

Level
    There is the Sochi mario and sonic game coming out soon.
    And doesn't Mario and Sonic live in the same universe due to does olympic crossover games.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    I have to ask this but why is there disputes over wisp powers being in the gameplay, it's not really surprising especially if this is the sequel to generations which was linked to sonic colors.

Level
    I am thinking kind of the same thing.The wisps aren't really the big issue in the game.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Yeah, plus one of the deadly six (the crazy purple one) looks,acts and sounds like the frenzy character wisps.

Also if Mario is playable, he will probably be an unlockable character since he is apart of Nintendo (and the gameplay does share a resemblance to Super Mario Galaxy).

Level
    What also had gotten to my mind was the speed boosters which are the ones from Sonic Generations (Classic sonic levels) and Sonic 2.

Level
    I'm starting to see more of how this gameplay is similar to Super Mario Galaxy but it's making me feel like that Super Mario Galaxy has similar gameplay to Sonic Xtreme...Not sure if it is similar to Sonic Xtreme's gameplay but Sonic Lost Worlds is like, Sonic X-Treme meets Super Mario Galaxy.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level

Level
    I already posted the link to the blog that's about the multiplayer and the story...Wait, if Sonic is teaming up with Eggman, why does Sonic still have to destroy his robots?
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Time for my overall thoughts in a short list:
    -Since Sonic Xtream never came out, we'll never be able to fully compare it, so if anything this is a SMG rip
    -The graphics seem to be cell shaded this time around, not always bad, but can sonic pull it off?
    -Sonic again? ..... why is it so hard to have more then 1 character playable. For god sakes Shadow would be 1 model change, a texture change, and a running animation change to make him playable.
    -Is there even a reason as to HOW Eggman returned, and secondly what happened to Robotnik who was with him. And if he didn't escape, then obviously that makes Eggman himself a walking paradox.
    -If eggman and Sonic will work together, why wouldn't Eggman be playable at all?
    -OVERALL: ... SEGA... just... no! 2/10 pre-rating (The cell shading was the only thing I liked so far, thus saving it 2 points)

Level
    I can't wait for the 3DS gameplay to show up I really wanna see it in action.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    Time for my overall thoughts in a short list:
    -Since Sonic Xtream never came out, we'll never be able to fully compare it, so if anything this is a SMG rip
    -The graphics seem to be cell shaded this time around, not always bad, but can sonic pull it off?
    -Sonic again? ..... why is it so hard to have more then 1 character playable. For god sakes Shadow would be 1 model change, a texture change, and a running animation change to make him playable.
    -Is there even a reason as to HOW Eggman returned, and secondly what happened to Robotnik who was with him. And if he didn't escape, then obviously that makes Eggman himself a walking paradox.
    -If eggman and Sonic will work together, why wouldn't Eggman be playable at all?
    -OVERALL: ... SEGA... just... no! 2/10 pre-rating (The cell shading was the only thing I liked so far, thus saving it 2 points)
    But he returned in Ep 2 of sonic 4 though and theres always does generations character mods shadow.
    Every sonic games doesn't need to have more characters playable you should be lucky they made tails playable again.