Thread: Sonic Lost World

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWind View Post
    I can't wait for the 3DS gameplay to show up I really wanna see it in action.

- - - - - - - - - -

But he returned in Ep 2 of sonic 4 though and theres always does generations character mods shadow.

But the question is

Can you mod a Wii-U?

Level
    My thoughts on return of the Wisps:
    -overall: bad idea (at a first glance at least)

How'd they get there: I have two guesses
    -The wisps came to "visit" for no good reason
    -They have some connection to the deadly 6 (the deadly 6 certainly don't originate from mobius by the looks of them, the look kinda wisp-ish to me anyway)

Level
    Generations isn't for the wii u though.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    My thoughts on return of the Wisps:
    -overall: bad idea (at a first glance at least)

How'd they get there: I have two guesses
    -The wisps came to "visit" for no good reason
    -They have some connection to the deadly 6 (the deadly 6 certainly don't originate from mobius by the looks of them, the look kinda wisp-ish to me anyway)
    I notice the colors of the antagonists and the way they look and they might have some relation to the wisp though maybe.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by STCPhoton View Post
    But the question is

Can you mod a Wii-U?

Ask the homebrew team (I'm still waiting for 3DS brew, so I doubt U-Brew will be out soon)

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by superwind View Post
    generations isn't for the wii u though.

Exactly!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by STCPhoton View Post
    Exactly!
    But i'm saying that he can play as shadow or any other character on the pc version of generations.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    8876232595_2456d0aba5.jpg

Wii U Boxart: 8878958973_a310a0823a_o.jpg
    3DS Boxart: Sonic-Lost-World_2013_05-29-13_015.jpg

Another 3DS screen: 2H8FaWH.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Official SEGA Blogs
    We’re excited to announce details of the next Sonic the Hedgehog game! Sonic Lost World will be published on Nintendo platforms as part of the exclusive partnership recently announced between the two companies. Sonic Lost World puts Sonic up to the challenge as he faces his most powerful enemy to date – and this time there are six of them to conquer! Sonic Lost World will be available exclusively for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS platforms later this year.

Dr. Eggman has harnessed the power of six menacing creatures collectively known as the Deadly Six, but when the Deadly Six rise up against their master, Sonic has to unite with his arch nemesis in order to take on the new enemies head-on. Using his dynamic new parkour moves and improved Color Powers, Sonic must run, jump and race through a variety of ever-changing terrains in order to defeat the Deadly Six.

Alongside a single player adventure, the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions of Sonic Lost World will feature a range of competitive multiplayer modes. In addition, each platform will also contain distinctive features that take advantage of the consoles’ unique capabilities. Exclusive Wii U Color Powers can be controlled with the Wii U GamePad by tilting, touching, aiming and more. The full game can also be played using only the GamePad screen and will feature a two player support mode. Sonic Lost World for the Nintendo 3DS is the first handheld Sonic game ever to feature fully realized 3D levels which include exclusive Special Stages and Color Powers unique to Nintendo 3DS.
    “We are proud of the strong relationship between Nintendo and SEGA and look forward to continuing success with Sonic Lost World on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS,” commented Hiroyuki Miyazaki, Chief Content Officer, SEGA of America. “The game marks an evolution of the Sonic series and fans –both old and new — will be excited by a story which sees two of video games biggest adversaries, Sonic and Dr. Eggman, joining forces for the first time to help defeat a new deadly threat.
    In bold are important details, underlined ones are even more important. Read it, please: New parkour moves. AND! IMPROVED COLOR POWERS!
    Source: http://blogs.sega.com/2013/05/29/ris...ic-lost-world/
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    But Sonic can't use the wisp color powers without using the wisps. If it IS similar to using wisp powers from Sonic Colors in Sonic Lost World then Sonic has no point to use the wisps if he can do wisp powers without them. Or mainly they just mean Sonic's new moves that is without the wisps. Although I don't think that game would be meant to be Sonic Colors 2 if it had not had a very similar plot to the Sonic Colors but if it IS Sonic Colors 2, then it would feel like a sequel to Sonic Colors in some kind of way ( Even if Sonic Generations had came after Sonic Colors ).

But again, using the wisps again are only for Sonic Generations. I'm pretty sure SEGA's doing something different on this game but I love how the Flickies are back but one thing to say is... Sonic 3D Blast X-Treme ( Lol this game isn't really gonna be based off of Sonic 3D Blast either ).

Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    Guys, from thinking about Sonic Lost Worlds and seeing how this one plays out, I don't think the Wisps would make their return to that game if it's not gonna be mainly about the wisps just like Sonic Colors had what it's mainly about but they DID return in Sonic Generations for the consoles, PC & 3DS.

Look at the trailer/pictures and think back from what you see from this game. Did Sonic EVER used the color based wisp powers in this game or even though would he EVER do that in the game in the future? Does it even look like it had something to do with the wisps even for the plot? Only the wisps came from Sonic Colors and their home planet is Planet Wisp. Not the floating planet that's in Sonic Lost Worlds.

The wisps are just always staying at their home planet ever since they've been saved by Sonic. I don't think the guardians would have anything to do with the wisps since they probably don't know them. Nor that Eggman would plan to use the wisps again since his another failure against Sonic from Sonic Colors before he had found Time Eater before Sonic Generations happened. But if the wisps are in this game, why in the hell would they want to be there for?

Pretty sure it looks like the six guardians had nothing to do with the wisps at all but if you THINK that Sonic's new moves looked like a new wisp power think again. You don't see Sonic using a wisp to use his new moves in the trailer because almost every new Sonic game would try something different. If you guys still think this has something to do with the wisps, then how do YOU think that how and when did the guardians know about the wisps and how they find and capture them? Is it really necessary for them to use them to fight against Sonic? Well, there you have it. Tell me what you think.

I guess we'll have to wait and see for more information since people still believe that wisps return in this game. If the wisps REALLY did return in this game, then it's Sonic Colors 2: Sonic X-Treme Galaxy edition.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWind View Post
    But i'm saying that he can play as shadow or any other character on the pc version of generations.
    Yeah, I know. I'm trying to point out if theirs a PC port to Lost Worlds ( I doubt it since SEGA is taking Nintendo from the back) Mods will be available for the game and everyone can rock out.

Level
    Sonic has gotten more powerful over the years. Remember when Sonic had to use a shield to do a homing attack? Yeah. Sonic 3D Blast. Fiveish (?) years later, Sonic learned how to do it without the shield...then he learned the boost randomly in 2005. Then he learned how to do the lightdash without a power up.

Sonic could've learned how to use color powers without using wisps.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him