Thread: Sonic Lost World

Level
    It's gonna be hyped up like how colors was and become a let down.

Level
    How do you know TTA? Are you just saying that because it's a Ninty exclusive? This game doesn't have much hype at all, only a small announcement on Nintendo Direct. It will probably be great, we just have to see what the game is like before we judge on ONE screenshot.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Fox View Post
    How do you know TTA? Are you just saying that because it's a Ninty exclusive? This game doesn't have much hype at all, only a small announcement on Nintendo Direct. It will probably be great, we just have to see what the game is like before we judge on ONE screenshot.
    The same for Unleashed and 06, we only saw 1 shot of it and right after that they both got bad reviews.
    And with SEGA bringing in more characters, its gonna suck.

- - - - - - - - - -

This game is not going to break the Sonic Cycle sadly.
    And I remind you of it right now:

831168-sonic_cycle_super.png

Level
    Like I said before, DO NOT JUDGE THE FREAKIN' GAME UNTIL YOU PLAY IT.
    I HATE how people assume a game on another console is going to suck! Keep in mind, this is being made BY NINTENDO AND SEGA. Nintendo usually polishes games. And Sonic Colors and Unleashed didn't suck, they were quite enjoyable. And who ever said the guardians were new characters? Why can't they be bosses, hm? You, STC, are one of those Sonic fans who thinks that whenever SEGA introduces something new, it means it's going to stink. And 06 would have been great if they had time to polish it. Don't judge a game on a screenshot and a description, please. You don't know ANYTHING about it, nor do I.

Level
    Colors did suck
    It was way too short and not even close to as difficult as Unleashed was
    Eggmanland <3

Level
    I like Sonic Colors and the best thing about it is the wisps but without the wisps then it would be only the same old Sonic Unleashed gameplay in day time version ( I know this game plays exactly like Unleashed except the wisps are there ). Plus I like Sonic Unleashed too but the Werehog stages can sometimes be hard than daytime stages.

And again, what's wrong about SEGA bringing in more Sonic characters? Complaining about the large cast is a wrong complaint unless if they're talking about:

1. I hate it when the game forces me to play the same levels over and over again with minor changes: They're talking about YOU Sonic Heroes.
    2. I hate it when the game abruptly changes into something different: Especially with the bad programming eh Sonic 06?

3. My favorite character didn't get enough screentime because of the other characters: Oh boo hoo, Shadow has been having screentime for 3 seconds. He'll only have more screentime if he's the main character.
    4. I heard about some funny guy on Youtube make a joke about Sonic having too many characters and me, having no personality or basic thoughts of my own brainlessly repeat what they said: That should be an description of every single person on Youtube.
    5. The characters are badly written: Silver's one of the finest characters of the Sonic series except his worst crime is that he appeared in Sonic The Hedgehog 2006. Originally Roger was gonna do a Sonic dissected about Shadow but he's afraid of the Shadow fans that might want to gain the shit up on him. Even the fangirls too.

6. I'm an elitest jerk who hasn't grown up since the 90's and demand the Sonic games that never evolve beyond the genesis games: Bleh, grow up. There are new generations of video games out there and the future of gaming is already upon us.
    7. The characters are comepletely unnecessary within the story: Oh. OOOHHHH. That explains the no reason for Amy to save Sonic when Tails is already there to save him. Not just that but OTHER things that are unnecessary.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Well, Colors just seemed like a let down compared to unleashed in my opinion
    It has nothing memorable about the stages in my opinion unlike unleashed rooftop run segment where you had to avoid the walls by side stepping and hitting the Jump panel or whatever, Colors also lacked a hub world which I really liked during Unleashed

Level
    Colors did a much better job than Unleashed if you ask me. The topic in hand is no longer just the daytime styled stages anymore, but the game in general. Which I guarantee you Colors did a hell of a lot better than Unleashed in that aspect.

Besides, who says Colors was going for the exact same formula Unleashed did for the daytime stages? You're forgetting the fact that it was going for more of a platformer feel along with the optional (for the most part) gimmicks with the Wisps than the boosting and going for the shortest times while memorizing all the obstacles in the way kind of gameplay Unleashed went for.

In the end, I think Colors tops it off in being a better game in all. The story is hilarious, the new characters are actually interesting and don't speak, the music is great, the final boss is nowhere near as tedious, etc. If you asked me, either version of Unleashed doesn't have much going for itself other than the Unleashed stages and the boss fights.

Anyway, when I said Lost World would be Colors 2, I meant it would probably be very similar to it in many ways. For example, the huge planet in the sky (Interstellar Amusement Park in Colors), Sonic & Tails seem to be the only main characters in the story again (excluding Eggman if he's even in it), and just the fact that it's on a Nintendo console and the rumors that Nintendo will be helping on this title gives me that thought.

k

Level
    Colors lacks the challenge unleashed did.

Level
    Eh, the challenge is still there, it's just not requiring you to react every second of level so you don't really tend to worry as much.

k