Thread: Sonic Lost World

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Actually the dimps isn't so bad for this.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    I think DIMPS is getting better.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    What if the gameplay was a lie? I'm pretty sure that happend in that one Alien's game that SEGA & Gearbox I believe got sued for.

Level
    Well we've seen gameplay, and people actually playing the game so it must be true. I hope.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    Well we've seen gameplay, and people actually playing the game so it must be true. I hope.
    They did the same thing with Aliens. They showed gameplay cutscenes etc. But it was a lie.

Level
    Argh! Are you all really that stupid?! Sonic Team (read: Sonic Team!) would never pull off such a stupid stunt. This is a completely different franchise than Aliens and has a lot more popularity and definitely a lot more funding! They would never pull off such a stupid stunt, especially after Sonic 06. Could you all just drop the stupid discussion you're having?

Now, back onto a real discussion point that holds merit..., they gave us this preview image (Facebook I believe? Found it on Retro, it's legit):

7184_10151664115677418_1462116441_n.jpg

They also said in one of the old interviews that the game doesn't use baked GI, so that means all the lighting happens real-time. Hopefully we'll get some lighting progression (dawn into day).

Also, GoNintendo interview with Iizuka, the head of Sonic Team:
    Quote Originally Posted by Interview
    With Lost World we wanted to evolve how Sonic works in 3D. When you think about a 3D level, it's still limited - the sides are limited - so we talked about making levels as cubes or tubes. Expanding the sides around 360 degrees enables players to take many paths, not just two or three. We ended up with a tube stage and realized we were a bit close to Mario Galaxy!
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    What the hell do you mean never?, unless you're psychic Sky you shouldn't be saying anything at all because you may never what what will happen.

Level
    So from your logic Sky, Everything SEGA makes non-sonic is stupid, but whatever they do with Sonic is "good"?

And if they have billions ( like you said before ) why aren't they using it for something actually good?

(P.S the reason why I dont like this game is because of the entire concept, I dont really care about the whole exclusive thing either, Even if this game were to go on all consoles, I'd still give it a bad score.)

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by STCPhoton View Post
    So from your logic Sky, Everything SEGA makes non-sonic is stupid, but whatever they do with Sonic is "good"?

And if they have billions ( like you said before ) why aren't they using it for something actually good?

(P.S the reason why I dont like this game is because of the entire concept, I dont really care about the whole exclusive thing either, Even if this game were to go on all consoles, I'd still give it a bad score.)
    I never said that non-Sonic stuff were stupid. It's just that the Sonic franchise (nowadays) receives more care and funding than non-Sonic ones, because Sonic is their mascot and one of their biggest money makers. What you think of as good is your opinion. The majority of the fanbase love this and lots of other non-Sonic fans love it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Fox View Post
    Don't like? Don't play, it's simple Sylpheed. And while other think Wisps are gimmicky...
    I don't, Wisps are fun. I hate all the Sonic fans that believe we need the SAME style over and over and over...
    If they think so, they should go play Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 all day.
    It would get pretty boring, wouldn't it? So why not play Sonic Thr- WHOOPS IT INTRODUCED A NEW GIMMICK SCREW IT.

:I I Dont think the same playstyle should be overused, If sega was trying something new they wouldnt bring wisps into it, This is the 3rd time they've appeared in the series. I'm not really a fan of YACKER and his little pals. And where are all these aliens coming from? Who or what kind of Crack feind are developing the sonic Enemies?

When is Eggman gonna leave limbo?

Why is sonic Assassin Creeding all over the wall's not that it doesnt look good Just wonder about his new moves Like his Parkour and his Sonic Advance 2