Thread: Sonic Lost World

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
    I never said that non-Sonic stuff were stupid. It's just that the Sonic franchise (nowadays) receives more care and funding than non-Sonic ones, because Sonic is their mascot and one of their biggest money makers. What you think of as good is your opinion. The majority of the fanbase love this and lots of other non-Sonic fans love it too.

So SEGA doesn't give 2 ducks about anything non-sonic and just put more time into the Sonic games?
    L of their other games got bad reviews (A lot of them did) but then Sonic games get more,
    SEGA is trying to do what Nintendo is doing; milking their characters to get more money, but of course, their failing at it, because they only have 1 major franchise while Nintendo has 8.

Most Sonic fans live in a world full of meth and acid to realize that Sonic IS failing to keep up and all the say is," shut up he's not bad, hes the blue blur! I luv u sonikku ^ 3 ^ ".
    They can keep on dreaming, Unless Sonic Team pulls off something BIG, I wont give a shit about how well Sonic is doing.

Level
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YHt7y_XnpE

This is the reason that no one likes the sonic fan base thus

Fanbase + Shitty Games = Sonic Dying out

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    So we're crazy for expressing what we think is the truth?
    No, I meant that some of you guys are making too many rumours just by justifying someones opinion. You like sonic games but you doubt the creators a lot, and I haven't seen the Sonic team lie to us at all, so what gives you the strong feeling that they will.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TSDude View Post
    No, I meant that some of you guys are making too many rumours just by justifying someones opinion. You like sonic games but you doubt the creators a lot, and I haven't seen the Sonic team lie to us at all, so what gives you the strong feeling that they will.
    I think they're still stuck in the Sonic 2006 period.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
    I think they're still stuck in the Sonic 2006 period.
    Even though it was a terrible game at the least, I'm not stuck in the period, as if anyone wants to, I'd apply for medical suicide than 06.
    There has been NO company up to this day, that has gone through false advertising ( none!) SEGA is just putting us through the sonic cycle again and again, and frankly, we're too stupid that we keep on falling for it!

I remember this quote back in 2005 on the subject of 06' ,"This is gonna be Sonic's comeback, a complete remix of the original Sonic the Hedgehog!"
    But you know what we got?800px-SonicEliseKiss.png

All of SEGA's games one by one, over-detail their games and make it seem so wonderful; But they've been fooled time and time again that their tactics WONT work.
    I'm pretty sure the only reason for this 3 game partnership is so that SEGA can get a little bit more money to screw up again.
    I might even go back to my j-rpg days if SEGA can't get get their heads out of the gutter.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by STCPhoton View Post
    So SEGA doesn't give 2 ducks about anything non-sonic and just put more time into the Sonic games?
    L of their other games got bad reviews (A lot of them did) but then Sonic games get more,
    SEGA is trying to do what Nintendo is doing; milking their characters to get more money, but of course, their failing at it, because they only have 1 major franchise while Nintendo has 8.

Most Sonic fans live in a world full of meth and acid to realize that Sonic IS failing to keep up and all the say is," shut up he's not bad, hes the blue blur! I luv u sonikku ^ 3 ^ ".
    They can keep on dreaming, Unless Sonic Team pulls off something BIG, I wont give a shit about how well Sonic is doing.
    Crap... I might have to use Zelda as my fallback fanbase *looks at his desktop background* nevermind, ponies got me covered after Sonic officially dies...

- - - - - - - - - -

by the way, I think we went off topic, a LOT...

Level
    Getting more on topic: Sonic Lost World will have no online multiplayer(so sucks for you people getting it for the Wii U)
    http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/25...e-multiplayer/
    http://www.multiplayergames.com/2013...line-on-wii-u/
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    Getting more on topic: Sonic Lost World will have no online multiplayer(so sucks for you people getting it for the Wii U)
    http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/25...e-multiplayer/
    http://www.multiplayergames.com/2013...line-on-wii-u/
    To be honest it wouldn't bug me a lot, not being online on the Wii U. Because the Wii U has better features, gameplay and graphics compared to the 3ds version.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    The 3DS and Wii U almost share the same graphics.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    That's a bummer, It'd be nice for Online Multiplayer for at least one Sonic game.
    So is the local multiplayer the same as Colors with the Red and Blue bot Sonics?