Thread: Sonic Lost World

Level
    Who the FUCK cares that if any game has tons of/hardass challenges or not? Sonic 06's Soleanna missions were hard. Sonic Adventure's missions weren't even all that hard. Sonic Heroes's Bullet Station Team Chaotix's EXTRA mission is the hardest Team mission to do ever on one level. There can other things fun about video games too.

And oh, how nice of you to have sucky physics that ruins the missions Sonic 06 ( Sarcasm ). Atleast I've got all S ranks in missions. And I think that Sonic Lost World would be twice as more the fun than the other Sonic games that came out.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Now to topics a bit more closer to the main topic:
    I wonder if Eggman and/or Robotnik manage to escape LIMBO

Level
    Huh, I forgot all about Eggman being stuck in Limbo. I wonder if Classic Eggman will make even a small little cameo since they were left together in that scene or if SEGA will just cheaply cut him out with no explanation or memory of ever being together.

k

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson TH View Post
    Huh, I forgot all about Eggman being stuck in Limbo. I wonder if Classic Eggman will make even a small little cameo since they were left together in that scene or if SEGA will just cheaply cut him out with no explanation or memory of ever being together.
    They probably will cut him out cheaply.

Level
    I doubt it would make sense how they fucking did get out of the limbo ( I'm in a grumpy mood since what happened last hour ago and the lag was slowing me down from posting ). >~>
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Yeah, they have huge plot holes to patch...
    But what if Eggman/Robotnik isn't even the villain anymore? It would make sense for SEGA to take him out. He was getting really, really old by Generations. Maybe the 5 guardians will be the bosses/semi-antagonists? Maybe they are under some sort of mind control by a new big bad?
    Possibilities.

The Ace of Hearts Unregistered
    Well, people still play LoZ to fight Ganondorf; Mario almost always involves Bowser as the big baddie; I don't see Eggman going away from Sonic games, although I will not count it impossible, because SEGA has been the trend setters in the past, being the first disk console holders, first online play, and etc.

Level
    That would be like removing Sonic out of Sonic games
    You can't remove the main character setup without having it fall apart
    Eggman/Robotnik has been in almost every sonic game somehow minus the spin off games.

Level
    Like every other Sonic game.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ill be looking at Knack if you need me.

Level
    I love how when I post something to think about, you guys immediately jump on it. I GROAN, literally GROAN every time I see Eggman appear. He's not even a funny antagonist anymore, much less diabolical then he was in the Adventure series. One moment I thought was hilarious was when he tried to mind control Tails, proceeding moments later with the spell being broken by 'friendship'. I seriously thought I was going to fight Tails, which would have been an awesome boss.LOLNOPE. That was also the cheesiest cutscene in the game.