Thread: Sonic Lost World

Level
    It's just going to be racing not sure its with those colored sonics though.
    The 3DS version is getting 4 player online multiplayer and local, so that's cool, the Wii U is just like sitting on a couch next to each other playing it locally.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    The 3DS and Wii U almost share the same graphics.
    You keep saying this but no they really don't, if you look carefully you can see major differences:
    -The 3ds model is not as smooth as the Wii U one.
    -The platforming (like the clouds for example) have some sharp edges whereas the Wii U smoothens the edges for platforms that are suppose to mimmick soft a partially round objects.
    -The 3ds enemies look partially blocky. Whereas the Wii U smoothens the surface of the model.
    -The graphics for the 3ds version is almost like a tiny improvement of the Sonic Colors DS graphics.
    -The Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance graphics are more improved than the Sonic Lost Worlds graphics on 3ds.

The 3ds lacks the smooth textures and makes the Sonic model look slightly blocky, it is very obvious.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Okay KHDDD has nothing to do with this thats number 1.

Number 2, when you play the games on each system like Mario galaxy on the Wii and Super Mario 3D Land on the 3DS and then Super Mario 3D World on the Wii U you can see that they share almost the same kind of graphics(the models of chars, items, enemies etc)

Number 3, the Wii U graphics may be smoother but in my opinion they share the same graphics almost just like the previous consoles I just mentioned. And the DS graphics are shit compared to the 3DS.
    3DS enemies? How can consoles have enemies?
    I don't see nothing "Blocky" of the sort with the 3DS graphics, but I do with the n64s and DS graphics(Gonna cut the n64 a break)
    So to me yes they really do.
    Although the Wii U's AMD processor looks fantastic, it's just a Wii with HD and nothing less, so it should've been made 6 years ago.

Level
    Okay KHDDD has shit to do with this thats number 1.
    I relating them graphic-wise, KHDDD was released way before SLW and KHDDD had really good graphics for a game that was on 3ds. Yet when SLW is shown now it seems to have worse graphics than another game that was released before it.

Number 2, when you play the games on each system like Mario galaxy on the Wii and Super Mario 3D Land on the 3DS and then Super Mario 3D World on the Wii U you can see that they share almost the same kind of graphics(the models of chars, items, enemies etc)
    That's because Super Mario 3D Land had better graphics and a smoother platform graphics system. SLW on 3ds has not quite reached this caliber.

Number 3, the Wii U graphics may be smoother but in my opinion they share the same graphics almost just like the previous consoles I just mentioned. And the DS graphics are shit compared to the 3DS.
    3DS enemies? How can consoles have enemies?
    1) I'm not talking about all of the ds graphics (even from different games), I am relating the issue to Sonic Colors DS ok!
    2) I was meant to say SLW's 3ds version enemies. That's what I meant.

Level
    But you said the 3DS version of SLW is like a tiny improvement of SCDS graphics which is nothing like that, it's something so much greater than that.

If anything you should refer to SM3DL because that game has better graphics than KH3D.
    Regardless to me all 3 consoles share the same graphics.

In conclusion you should give sega a break since this is there first time doing a 3D sonic handheld game.

Level
    But you said the 3DS version of SLW is like a tiny improvement of SCDS graphics which is nothing like that, it's something so much greater than that.

If anything you should refer to SM3DL because that game has better graphics than KH3D.
    Regardless to me all 3 consoles share the same graphics.

In conclusion you should give sega a break since this is there first time doing a 3D sonic handheld game.
    1) Ok it was more than a tiny improvement but not everything is exactly "almost the same as Wii U" about it.
    2) I refered to both SM3DL and KH3D, it doesn't matter which one I refer to because both of them have better graphics than SLW, that was the point I was trying to focus on.
    3) I have no major complaint for SEGA, I really like their work on the 3ds version of SLW, all I stated were the criticisms of their work on the SLW, it's not as if many other fans haven't done it. It's not harsh criticisms it's just constructive, after all they are focusing on what the fans may want. Remember that there main aim is to make money...

Level
    If they're going to make money then there going to need a reasonable price for the game.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TSDude View Post
    1) Ok it was more than a tiny improvement but not everything is exactly "almost the same as Wii U" about it.
    2) I refered to both SM3DL and KH3D, it doesn't matter which one I refer to because both of them have better graphics than SLW, that was the point I was trying to focus on.
    3) I have no major complaint for SEGA, I really like there work on the 3ds version of SLW, all I stated were the criticisms of their work on the SLW, it's not as if many other fans haven't done it. It's not harsh criticisms it's just constructive, after all they are focusing on what the fans may want. Remember that there main aim is t make money...
    And if they were focusing on what the fans may have wanted then they wouldve made a 3D handheld sonic game years ago.

Level
    And if they were focusing on what the fans may have wanted then they would've made a 3D handheld sonic game years ago.
    You kind of got it wrong there...
    It can take years to successfully make a 3d game (like SLW) no matter what console it's on. Take Disney Pixar for example, they usually start there animation from 5-7 years back. For a game like SLW it might have been in development for a long time however the only reason that it was made quickly was because it used a previous made engine (the mario galaxy one) therefore making development much quicker. Sonic Generations is a example of this as it used the same "Hedgehog engine" as Sonic Unleashed therefore there was not a lot of developing to be done.

Level
    I really don't know how to explain the point any further...
    And I don't see how this is related to what I have said earlier.

Level
    But they should still listen more to there fans, and they don't do that a lot.