Thread: Sonic Lost World

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    Most of us needs Tails, Knuckles & Amy to be playable. I dunno. Maybe from a huge fan demand? But if Tails was an bonus unlockable, he'd break the game so easily just like he did in every Sonic game he appeared in because he can fly. Amy should be alright. Knuckles is er...Fine too?
    I completely disagree with this.
    Reasons:
    1) Knuckles would be absolutely useless, as he is not needed in the game. His abilities would no longer play a major role (e.g. climbing and gliding) as Sonic exceeds Knuckles' performance with his color/colour powers and parkour actions.
    2) Tails would not even suit the gameplay, he probably won't fit the level design as well. And again Sonic exceeds his performance also, especially when it comes to color/colour powers.
    3) Amy? Well I guess she can get away with it... But shes usually slower than the rest of the characters.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Amy: Slower is better, ever heard of the turtle and the rabbit?Also TSDude do you even remember the BP of this game, its not gonna be about speed so even if amy was included it would totally make since.
    Knuckles: You won't find that drill power-up in every single foot of the level so he can come in handy with his digging powers.
    Tails:Same thing as knuckles but with whatever power-up that makes sonic fly, he'd be good for IDK using his tail swipe to cut weeds or such like in SA1 for rings or item boxes eh.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    Amy: Slower is better, ever heard of the turtle and the rabbit?
    It's actually "The Hare and the Tortoise".
    Anyway there would be no need for them as their gameplay would just be a copy of Sonic's. Sonic can fly with the 'Eagle' power-up, he can drill with the 'Drill' power-up. Tails and Knuckles would not make a great impact on the game.

EDIT: Also "it would totally make since", could you please fix your grammar. You've been doing this in almost every post and sometimes it makes your posts confusing and hard to read.
    Correction: "it would totally make sense".

Level
    It would be cool to see Tails, Knux, Amy, and Etc. but honestly, TSDude is right in a way, because the games are built around Sonic. I don't really remember much of any Sonic game having multiple players available after Sonic 06, so it might be SEGA "playing it safe" or something. Maybe in the future when/if Sonic gets popular again SEGA will take more time to develop the games, thus making more characters playable.

Also, the real question is, why can't they at least make Shadow or Metal Sonic playable, gameplay is exactly like Sonic's so it'd be one model change, a move set, voices (which they already have), and putting them in the story, which with Metal is actually easier than it sounds IMO because Eggman is helping Sonic, thus meaning it would be reasonable for him to maybe "remote control" Metal to help him or something. Just a thought.

Level
    You guys already know this by now. It's been realized a thousand times over.
    SONIC WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONLY PLAYABLE CHARACTER.

This started happening in SATSR, and continues today.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Fox View Post

At least SAtBK allowed other characters to be playable after completing certain bits in the game.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Fox View Post

I thought it started in Unleashed.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TSDude View Post
    It's actually "The Hare and the Tortoise".
    Anyway there would be no need for them as their gameplay would just be a copy of Sonic's. Sonic can fly with the 'Eagle' power-up, he can drill with the 'Drill' power-up. Tails and Knuckles would not make a great impact on the game.

EDIT: Also "it would totally make since", could you please fix your grammar. You've been doing this in almost every post and sometimes it makes your posts confusing and hard to read.
    Correction: "it would totally make sense".
    No need to correct me its basically the same shit,(getting tired of this)
    How about we just leave this to our opinions on what the game should have and you no need to quote us on it then.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teen Tails Aran View Post
    I thought it started in Unleashed.
    Even if it should end all that with this game, I'm surprise how nintendo doesn't have anything to do with adding playable characters via coop or such since thats all they've been wanting to do all these years.
    S4EP2 had that tails playable formula because it was apart of the classic era so we can't count that.

Level
    Wait, What does Nintendo have to with adding playable characters via coop in a sonic game? I'm confused.

Level
    I'm just saying that sega doesn't try to add more playable characters to their games but now that this is a game involving nintendo who adds playable characters(mostly luigi after beating a game as mario) you'd think they add characters like tails or something as playable.