Thread: Sonic Lost World

Level
    What would the Sonic Universe be without the Great and Powerful Doctor? Would a new antagonist come into play?

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnyx Onyxwing View Post
    What would the Sonic Universe be without the Great and Powerful Doctor? Would a new antagonist come into play?
    inb4 eggman nega

Level
    Inb4 New Character.

Level
    In before Metal Sonic if Eggman was killed while Metal sonic was already still created. Or possibly Mephiles if he had first appeared in other Sonic games rather than Sonic 06. One question though. If Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 never really happened, how the hell did Silver came back in Sonic Rivals, Sonic Rivals 2, Sonic Colors ( DS ) & Sonic Generations and not Mephiles The Dark & Iblis Trigger?

Heck, I don't know if Sonic Lost World would explain this or only just about how Dr. Eggman/Robotnik escaped the Limbo.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    In before Metal Sonic if Eggman was killed while Metal sonic was already still created. Or possibly Mephiles if he had first appeared in other Sonic games rather than Sonic 06. One question though. If Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 never really happened, how the hell did Silver came back in Sonic Rivals, Sonic Rivals 2, Sonic Colors ( DS ) & Sonic Generations and not Mephiles The Dark & Iblis Trigger?

Heck, I don't know if Sonic Lost World would explain this or only just about how Dr. Eggman/Robotnik escaped the Limbo.

SEGA really screwed themselves up on that one.

TIME PARADOX!

Level
    Like I said, Eggman is either gone or SEGA will have to pull an impossible scenario to get him out of limbo.
    inb4 fanrage

Level
    It'd be pretty odd getting rid of the most hilarious character in the series like that. They'll probably at the very least make a cutscene where Sonic & Tails are confused to see Eggman, I suppose.

k

Level
    We have 3DS's also so its not like we're gonna miss it well some of us I wonder how the graphics will be.,
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWind View Post
    We have 3DS's also so its not like we're gonna miss it well some of us I wonder how the graphics will be.,
    3DS Versions are never like the console versions.

Level
    Well if this was on the wii then it would be the same almost besides the Wii U's graphics are just about the same as the wii but in hd right and you can run more games at a better graphic level I believe because some games are for the Wii and Wii U like skylanders but shares almost the same graphics right?
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!