Thread: Sonic Lost World

Level
    True, but why bash it for only the bad parts you don't like? You choose small details in what to hate anyway, so you must like (or at least be neutral) about something.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    True, but why bash it for only the bad parts you don't like? You choose small details in what to hate anyway, so you must like (or at least be neutral) about something.
    I do like the mechanics,( except "Parkour"button) But I dont like the Concept, this is Sonic Colors 2 basicalky.
    The Deadly Six look bland, and the same reiterations of levels is getting boring.

Level
    Well if he wants to talk trash about a game that he doesn't even have the consoles to get it on then just let him.

To get more on topic here are some pics that were released today.

And some more released yesterday.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    Well if he wants to talk trash about a game that he doesn't even have the consoles to get it on then just let him.

To get more on topic here are some pics that were released today.

And some more released yesterday.
    SuperWind, just shut up.
    You can never start a conversation that doesn't question your intelligence.
    Im not talking trash, twat. I'm saying what I dont like about the game.

Level
    First, Address me by my current username its not SuperWind anymore its SuperSonic(although I still go by it its just more professional call me by supersonic)
    Second, You didn't have to be all rude and tell me to shut up.
    And third, You're complaining about a game that you're not even going to get dispite you having the right to do so but it makes no sense, how can you not like the concept, the only info we've seen are a few texts and a few cutscenes but we've haven't really seen THAT much about the game.
    You haven't even played any of the demos, yet you say you don't like the "parkour"button, don't judge a book by its cover.

Level
    First, Address me by my current username its not SuperWind anymore its SuperSonic(although I still go by it its just more professional call me by supersonic)
    Second, You didn't have to be all rude and tell me to shut up.
    And third, You're complaining about a game that you're not even going to get dispite you having the right to do so but it makes no sense, how can you not like the concept, the only info we've seen are a few texts and a few cutscenes but we've haven't really seen THAT much about the game.
    You haven't even played any of the demos, yet you say you don't like the "parkour"button, don't judge a book by its cover.
    1) I can call whatever I want to, SPEEDRIDERDRIFT.
    2) Theres no other way to get through your thick skull.
    3) I can say whatever I want to, whether you call it complaining or discussing. We havent seen much right? with the constanr wisps, cutscenes, photos, and mechanics, we sure DIDNT see shit right? The Deadly Six are bland point blank.
    4) Funny how SEGA said that the right trigger IS the parkour button.

You can't outdo me, SuperWind.

Level
    After that stunt you pull in that other thread that steel made thus causing hate sonic threads in the forum its hard trying to tell wether you're discussing or just pointing out another bad thing about sonic or his games.

Sure sega said the parkour button is the right trigger once again you still haven't played the game to even tell how it feels and if its hard to perfom parkour or not.
    Wisps? Umm hello we've already known that from the freaking start, along with the other things we still haven't fully played the whole game to judge it just yet there can still be many things that sega has to change before the release date.

I have a thick skull, how can you judge someone who you don't even freakin know, I have a thick skull yet I know how to register to this website and know so much about sonic, yeah sure I have a thick skull alright.

I'm not trying to outdo anyone metal sonic, so I'm not sure where you got that from.

Level
    After that stunt you pull in that other thread that steel made thus causing hate sonic threads in the forum its hard trying to tell wether you're discussing or just pointing out another bad thing about sonic or his games.

Sure sega said the parkour button is the right trigger once again you still haven't played the game to even tell how it feels and if its hard to perfom parkour or not.
    Wisps? Umm hello we've already known that from the freaking start, along with the other things we still haven't fully played the whole game to judge it just yet there can still be many things that sega has to change before the release date.

I have a thick skull, how can you judge someone who you don't even freakin know, I have a thick skull yet I know how to register to this website and know so much about sonic, yeah sure I have a thick skull alright.

I'm not trying to outdo anyone metal sonic, so I'm not sure where you got that from.
    1)What thread? That pony one? I dont know what youre trying to say here
    2)Really? Figuring out how to use a button isn't rocket science. What do you mean its hard doing parkour? You just press a fucking piece of plastic down and start moving, hell even a monkey can do it.
    3)You have a thick skull as in a) you dont know how to properly address your statement b) you constantly make a fool of yourself c) Having a thick skull means you're difficult and dull.

Really? Metal Sonic? Try harder, WindTH.

- - - - - - - - - -

1)What thread? That pony one? I dont know what youre trying to say here
    2)Really? Figuring out how to use a button isn't rocket science. What do you mean its hard doing parkour? You just press a fucking piece of plastic down and start moving, hell even a monkey can do it.
    3)You have a thick skull as in a) you dont know how to properly address your statement b) you constantly make a fool of yourself c) Having a thick skull means you're difficult and dull.

Really? Metal Sonic? Try harder, WindTH.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by STCPhoton View Post
    Ok, fine wanna be an arrogant little snob who thinks his money can buy everything? Fine.
    I don't care about this site anymore. I don't even want anything to do with it anymore. Sonic is a mess and so are his fans.

Bye. Jackass.
    I am not even going to read what you just said, you said it yourself that sonic is a mess, so why even bother commenting about his games.
    It makes no damn sense, if you don't like something about the game then get a job at sega and fix it your damn self but don't comment about something wrong with the game that you don't like when you know good as hell you're not going to play it.

Level
    I am not even going to read what you just said, you said it yourself that sonic is a mess, so why even bother commenting about his games.
    It makes no damn sense, if you don't like something about the game then get a job at sega and fix it your damn self but don't comment about something wrong with the game that you don't like when you know good as hell you're not going to play it.
    Because a 15 year old can definitely land a job at SEGA.