Thread: Sonic Lost World

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by dage4 EX View Post
    Also, who in the world likes Modern Sonic in 2D.
    I didn't mind seeing it in unleashed.
    But I don't like it in some parts of the stages.

Seeing one of the 2d sections in the SLW 3ds version of Windy Hill put me off the gameplay a bit.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    The Wii U version is far superior to the 3DS version. Screw IGN's reviews, it's the better of the two, and worth the buy.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    I think from the looks of it the 3DS is superior in everything else but the graphics, Sonics model can be better but, for a first 3d handheld sonic game this is something new to the handheld sonic series the console versions is just like any other modern 3d sonic game so its not that special...
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    DIMPS shoves every wisp down your throat constantly, and if you screw up one little thing, you die and then you have to go ALL the way back to whatever checkpoint you were at to do it again. Wii U's version doesn't force anything on you. You have multiple pathways and exploration. 3DS has one path and it forces you to use the parkour and wisps. Wii U is the better choice because you can play the game however you want. Yes, for some of the red rings you do have to use the parkour and wisps (I don't really remember if you have to use wisps for any of them, though). The last red ring in Silent Hill 2 (maybe 3, I'll have to look) took me a while cause I had to do that over a pit.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    I think from the looks of it the 3DS is superior in everything else but the graphics, Sonics model can be better but, for a first 3d handheld sonic game this is something new to the handheld sonic series the console versions is just like any other modern 3d sonic game so its not that special...
    Says you, you haven't even played the console version.

The 3DS has horrible level design
    tedious wisps
    tedious bosses
    levels tend to drag out
    overused gimmicks
    wisps are shoved down your throat
    the 3ds does not let you explore.

WII U VERSION:

HD Graphics
    Good models
    good cutscenes
    more pathways to explore
    CREATIVE and not overused gimmicks for each level
    originality
    not every level looks the same

AND REALLY, exactly the same as every other Modern Sonic 3D Game?

Where's boost?
    Where's the drifting?
    Where's the 3D open world levels?
    Where is the crappy platforming sections?

I'm sorry if I come across as rude, but you sir are very uneducated in every way possible.

Level
    You are aware that it is all a matter of opinion, right? Yes the WiiU physically can handle more, but the 3DS is a more commonly owned console among gamers at the moment (compared to the WiiU); I even plan to get the 3DS version. Not to mention the 3DS does support online multiplayer, if I remember correctly.And please avoid downright bashing the game version, but your opinion is very much so valued so we can have this proper civil debate of facts, and for that I appreciate at least that much.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    You are aware that it is all a matter of opinion, right? Yes the WiiU physically can handle more, but the 3DS is a more commonly owned console among gamers at the moment (compared to the WiiU); I even plan to get the 3DS version. Not to mention the 3DS does support online multiplayer, if I remember correctly.And please avoid downright bashing the game version, but your opinion is very much so valued so we can have this proper civil debate of facts, and for that I appreciate at least that much.
    I just hate people that try out something completely different, and say the other one sucks without even trying it!
    For instance: If I drink Coke ONLY, not Pepsi, do I bash on Pepsi? No! I haven't even drunk Pepsi. (Well, I have, and I prefer Coke IRL. Sorry)
    Just like here, SuperWind is hating the Wii U version although he has only tried the 3DS version.
    I was simply pointing out the flaws in his opinion, I didn't mean anything by it.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    I'm sorry if I come across as rude, but you sir are very uneducated in every way possible.
    You don't mean to be rude yet you still offend, how comes you get away with saying stuff like that all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    I was simply pointing out the flaws in his opinion, I didn't mean anything by it.
    You become to aggressive when you point out the flaws.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    You don't mean to be rude yet you still offend, how comes you get away with saying stuff like that all the time?

You become to aggressive when you point out the flaws.

I just get angry when people bash on something they don't have any experience with.
    And I'm just gonna leave these here, compare:

3DS Windy Hill Act 1:

Wii U Windy Hill Act 1:

Level
    Still it does come down to opinion, and calling someone "uneducated" over a simple game is very much so, Infraction worthy.