Thread: Sonic Lost World

Level
    Okay, but it is a big deal to those who actually spent there money on that version of the game, fully completed it and now has nothing else to do but repeatedly play the same stages over and over again, it gets boring after a while, games need to get update sometimes you know...
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Yeah, it's the same thing for every single-player game ever, and nobody is complaining.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    Thats different most games don't get handheld counterparts and if a game was released on 3 or 4 home consoles then you can expect some DLC...but the handheld versions are suppose to sit back and not receive anything, I mean back then it maybe wasn't possible but even then you could always connect your gameboy to the gamecube and unlock stuff but now its totally possible and they can't even do that...
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic View Post
    IDGI, whats in it for the 3DS version? I mean its simply unfair for those who has the 3DS version of the game but, they don't get any DLC for that version...IDK it just seem unfair....
    Probably because the 3DS version is by different developers, AND it would be a pain to port over.
    The level sucks anyway, you aren't missing anything. I only like it for the visuals and easy animal collecting.

Level
    Keep in mind that the Wii U is selling horribly. This free DLC was likely to give an incentive for those without a Wii U and Lost World to get it.

On the other hand, the 3DS version is not the best selling thing, but it's probably doing much better due to just simply being on a better selling system. It doesn't need the free DLC to help boost its sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    I think this relates to the topic, even if this is kinda old.