Thread: Sonic Lost World

Level
    They don't have to approve anything for me, as soon as I post something, it comes up immediately.
    Also, it's not just a 3DS attached to the Wii U.

Want to check your inventory in Zelda without having to pause the game? Check.
    Want to play on your Wii U while someone else uses the TV? Check.
    Want to use the gamepad for fun and innovative minigames involving the TV? Check. (Nintendo Land has some good examples)

There are other possibilities. For instance, (and this is just an example) a platformer which you play by looking at the TV, but there are some moments where you have to tap and interact with things to continue.

The gamepad is not a 3DS. Stop saying that, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Level
    Just my opinion if you ask me. You don't really see kids like those playing games on Nintendo consoles, do you? I'm not saying that's what the entire fanbase is made up of. I know there's tons of people who don't act like that but Nintendo's Wii U services already seem to be fixing the mistakes or not accepting the risks that Microsoft and possibly Sony have or taken.

Anyway, let's just get back on the subject of the actual thread.

k

Level
    You want to use a bigger screen because the game pad maybe too small YES.
    They didn't bother to name it properly because it isn't just about U its about the whole family to enjoy so at least it could've been Wii HD and in many ways both handhelds are alike.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson TH View Post
    Just my opinion if you ask me. You don't really see kids like those playing games on Nintendo consoles, do you? I'm not saying that's what the entire fanbase is made up of. I know there's tons of people who don't act like that but Nintendo's Wii U services already seem to be fixing the mistakes or not accepting the risks that Microsoft and possibly Sony have or taken.

Anyway, let's just get back on the subject of the actual thread.
    Even COD is on the Wii-U.
    Look, dont start stating stuff you dont know shit about, Im not going anything else about the Wii-U as long as you dont say anything about the 360/PS3.

Level
    I already knew COD was on the Wii U, what does that have to do with anything? Most people are still going to be playing it on 360 and PS3 anyway.

Do you think I'm just blurting these things out? I have a somewhat okay bit of hands-on experience with the consoles but not the point where I know how every little detail works. I'm not going to continue since I don't want to start another "Console Wars".

k

Level
    There are other games like assassins creed on the wii u but lets just get back to discussing Sonic Lost Worlds please...
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    On topic:Sonic Cycle For the win.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Fox View Post
    They don't have to approve anything for me, as soon as I post something, it comes up immediately.
    Also, it's not just a 3DS attached to the Wii U.

Want to check your inventory in Zelda without having to pause the game? Check.
    Want to play on your Wii U while someone else uses the TV? Check.
    Want to use the gamepad for fun and innovative minigames involving the TV? Check. (Nintendo Land has some good examples)

There are other possibilities. For instance, (and this is just an example) a platformer which you play by looking at the TV, but there are some moments where you have to tap and interact with things to continue.

The gamepad is not a 3DS. Stop saying that, you have no idea what you are talking about.
    This actually gives me a bit more respect for the WiiU since you provided such great examples

Also, we really should get back on the topic of the game itself. So, I wonder if we can play as more then just Sonic in 1P mode? Discuss.

Level
    Let's discuss music...
    I wonder if the music will be...

1. Classic Style (This one is painfully obvious)
    2. Colors (Lots of electronic with some rock)
    3. Adventure (All techno and rock)
    4. Unleashed (Mishmash?)

Level
    One thing I'm willing to bet is another Crush40 song, I just hope it's a good one.