Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hotel Lilac

Level
    Ok, I will probably make some mods then.
    Especially, I think I will make each room different, by changing textures and adding things like TV, table, PC, chair, coffee machine, mini-bar.
    Maybe the elevator need to be seriously released.
    Maybe I could try to make it moving the player only after he entered, then make a short travelling scene. I will make some windows bigger to have a better panorama and create a system to close it, like in Dark Meadow Zone.
    I like making Lua scripts and mapping for srb2. Don't hesitate with asking help from me !
    Recent project:

Level
    Go right ahead, make any changes, release it here, and I will look it over and decide what might need to be changed. One thing I would like to note it that I'd like to have the major outline of the building stay the same for all floors, but feel free to change it as long as they all stay the same, and feel free to make the room shapes different too.

Level
    Ok this is exactly my willing.
    About the elevator, I will just make it smaller and change the textures.
    I like making Lua scripts and mapping for srb2. Don't hesitate with asking help from me !
    Recent project:

Mr.Black is offline おおあっ! びっくりしたァーっ
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 947
    Overall activity: 0%
    Level
    Those walls...

THOSE WALLS...

WHAT KIND OF HOTEL HAS A WALL WITHOUT PAINTINGS?!!

In other words, these walls need some decorations.

Level
    Of course they do.
    That's why I am editing Hotel Lilac.
    I couldn't use my computer this week-end, then I only had the time to make a remake of the default rooms floor, and made the elevator room smaller too.
    I didn't change the shape of the rooms, but I fixed every error in them. I recolorized walls and floors with various textures, and seriously edited the windows height.
    There is currently only a floor, but it is easy to copy it then using differents textures for each one, and create new things like as I mentionned in my previous post.
    I deleted the beds, because I will make better ones instead. I will make some rooms with several beds, some one with two-level beds (like in Dark Meadow).

- - - - - - - - - -

Ho by the way here is an example of an (empty) house I made a long time ago (maybe 6 months). I won't edit it and won't make another like this one but this is a good way to make houses for a city. Of course using teleporters instead FOFs could be easier.

Ho and there is another problem (about the hotel this time): the fact there are a lot of floors make the map huge. If you want to insert it in the Skybase City that's possible, but you won't be able to do the same thing with every buildings, since the map has a maximal size of 32768*32768 (including FOFs and thok barriers)...

- - - - - - - - - -

There is the floor I made.
    This is only an example. I will make differents textures for each one.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Recent project:

Level
    I'll wait for you to finish before I pick this back up. (I have 3 maps to keep me busy in the meantime.)

Level
    I think you should download it, just to know what kind of mod I made.
    About your remark, I must tell you this is my case too, I have not a lot of time because I am preparing very important exams. Then don't worry if you must wait a long time before release.
    Recent project:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12