Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS

Level
    The REAL question is, why the fuck is Lucario in the game? Mewtwo is supposed to be BACK. How did Lucario even get to SSBB though? Sure Lucario looks awesome and all, but he's even portrayed as maybe dark and a loner personality type of person via cutscenes. Other than that, I still like him. Seriously SSB4, BRING BACK MEWTWO!
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    The REAL question is, why the fuck is Lucario in the game? Mewtwo is supposed to be BACK. How did Lucario even get to SSBB though? Sure Lucario looks awesome and all, but he's even portrayed as maybe dark and a loner personality type of person via cutscenes. Other than that, I still like him. Seriously SSB4, BRING BACK MEWTWO!
    -_- ... That fake angry.
    I don't see your point, I may as well post "the angry kid with the red hair" saying "NO!" as a response to this but I'll hold back. Oh well, I forget that people are entitled to their own opinion.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    Maybe because Mewtwo doesn't have any character to him? Seriously he's just bland and has 0 personality. Also Lucario is awesome, deal with it.

Offtopic: Anyone else noticed that almost everyone this week has been dropping the f bomb on threads like nobodies buseness on threads lately? Find it kinda annoying personally. :x

*le burp*

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kods4 View Post
    Maybe because Mewtwo doesn't have any character to him? Seriously he's just bland and has 0 personality. Also Lucario is awesome, deal with it.

Offtopic: Anyone else noticed that almost everyone this week has been dropping the f bomb on threads like nobodies buseness on threads lately? Find it kinda annoying personally. :x
    Lucario is the literally the basis of all Pokemon fanfics and FCS, he's terrible when it comes to stats, Mewtwo could easily take him down.
    People tend to like shady characters more than milked ones, Mewtwo is a powerhouse and I'd actually like to see him in SSB4.

Offtopic Reply: Does it matter? as if the word "fuck" is going to hurt anyone, if it's annoying, just ignore it, that's what I do on DA whenever I see an asshat thinking that he/she is superior to everyone else.
    This is the internet, of course there'll be swears.

Level

I drop the F bomb because I feel like it.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    -_- ... That fake angry.
    I don't see your point, I may as well post "the angry kid with the red hair" saying "NO!" as a response to this but I'll hold back. Oh well, I forget that people are entitled to their own opinion.
    I wasn't really trying to be angry, yeah. It's just me being serious since Nintendo didn't do exactly what I expect and want from them...

- - - - - - - - - -

I like Lucario too, but Mewtwo's badass as well. Mew's cute, Mewtwo's badass. You should've even seen that first Pokemon movie.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zhire'El View Post
    Lucario is the literally the basis of all Pokemon fanfics and FCS, he's terrible when it comes to stats, Mewtwo could easily take him down.
    People tend to like shady characters more than milked ones, Mewtwo is a powerhouse and I'd actually like to see him in SSB4.
    I love to seee Mewtwo in SSB4, too...Nintendo wasn't able to bring him back in BRAWL. I missed playing Mewtwo since Super Smash Bros Melee.

Level
    Even so, won't their just be a Mewtwo mod for Lucario in the end anyway? I still think this game alone will get Wii U homebrew done in no time, and might make a dent in 3DSbrew.

Level
    I wasn't really trying to be angry, yeah. It's just me being serious since Nintendo didn't do exactly what I expect and want from them...
    They're a gaming company, how can you expect them to do exactly what YOU, ONE customer out of millions, want? Grow up. And MewTwo sucks dude, sorry. He was to OP in Melee. :/

Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609
    I like Lucario too, but Mewtwo's badass as well. Mew's cute, Mewtwo's badass. You should've even seen that first Pokemon movie.
    I think we've all seen the first pokemon movie. And where the heck did mew come from? Nobody even brought him up.

Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609
    I love to seee Mewtwo in SSB4, too...Nintendo wasn't able to bring him back in BRAWL. I missed playing Mewtwo since Super Smash Bros Melee.
    It's not that they weren't able to bring him back, it's that they didn't want to. And if you miss playing Mewtwo so much, why don't you just go play melee while we play this wonderful new game Nintendo is offering us?

Level
    You are aware how far the OP argument can go in this game series right? Everything from Sonic's homing attack, to Kirby's block attack, there's an excuse to call everyone OP in one form or another, Mewtwo doesn't deserve to be hated for the old OP argument, and from what I remember a LOT of people want mewtwo (he is one of the top character mods over all other SSBB mods, 2nd only to the Shadow the Hedgehog mod I think)

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    They're a gaming company, how can you expect them to do exactly what YOU, ONE customer out of millions, want? Grow up. And MewTwo sucks dude, sorry. He was to OP in Melee. :/
    ...#Mewtwo sucks.
    WOW. Okay, OKAY.

1. Fan demand

2. It's just that I like Mewtwo, okay? I'll still get SSB4 even if he's NOT in it. Mewtwo should've gotten more praise than every other Pokemon.

3. #Mewtwosucks. ROFL. You must be kidding. You don't even know how powerful of a Pokemon he REALLY is. He's the strongest Pokemon out of all. And yet he got Mega evolutions. There are WAY more things that are badass about him than you think. You probably hate Mewtwo because he's 2DARKANDEDGY4U. Well Mewtwo ain't really emo.

I think we've all seen the first pokemon movie. And where the heck did mew come from? Nobody even brought him up.
    Then how do you not acknowledge how awesome of a badass Mewtwo is? And Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon.

It's not that they weren't able to bring him back, it's that they didn't want to. And if you miss playing Mewtwo so much, why don't you just go play melee while we play this wonderful new game Nintendo is offering us?
    Melee is old dude. I'm not even sure about the Wii U Homebrew either, but everyone's looking foward to it anyway. And the reason why they don't want to bring Mewtwo back is because they failed to port over his Melee Mewtwo to Brawl, just like with Roy, Pichu, Dr. Mario and Young Link.

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    Mewtwo doesn't deserve to be hated for the old OP argument, and from what I remember a LOT of people want mewtwo (he is one of the top character mods over all other SSBB mods, 2nd only to the Shadow the Hedgehog mod I think)
    THANK YOU CM. THANK YOU. So right. XD