Thread: GTA Vice City Multiplayer (+1 decent server name)

Level

GTA Vice City Multiplayer (+1 decent server name)

Alright, so this morning I was bored, so I pulled up my VC:MP file and played Vice City online, and I actually found a server that had low lag, and decent number of players that don't cuss everyone else out, or just hack everything. The Server is called Sky City or something, but watch out, don't confuse the good one with the password protected one, you want the one with no password needed. As far as I know it keeps an average of 2-6 players, but can hold like 20 I think max.

As for the Program itself, you need the following.
    -A copy of GTA Vice city that isn't modded. (mine is a legit CD so IDK if torrets work)
    -A copy of Vice City: Multiplayer (http://www.vicecitymultiplayer.com/)

That should basically be it, I hope I can see some of you there sometime. If you know any other good VC:MP servers, or you have one, feel free to list them here, and why they are good. (IP if possible I suppose too)

Level
    I would use this if I didn't already plan on getting san andreas again <__>, If I can't get SA to work I'll use this.

Level
    Yea, SA is better, but VC has less lag, and my PC can handle the graphics (kinda... Win8 sucks at graphics a lot!)